Random good picture Not show
1. Such events may forecast an outbreak of war.
2. A new outbreak of smallpox occurred in 1928.
3. Social and political problems led to the outbreak of war.
4. They reported a sudden outbreak of the disease in the south of the country.
5. The cholera outbreak has been contained.
6. The matches ceased with the outbreak of war.
7. The outbreak of hostilities will cause incalculable misery.
8. The area was struck by an outbreak of cholera.
9. Conditions were ripe for an outbreak of cholera.
10. In Peru(sentencedict.com), a cholera outbreak continues to spread.
11. The flu outbreak has reached epidemic proportions .
12. The outbreak of war sealed the government's fate.
13. An outbreak of typhoid followed.
14. The outbreak of war uprooted many families.
15. Fellowing the outbreak of the disease, several sheep and lambs were destroyed on veterinary advice.
16. The recent outbreak/eruption of racial violence in the area is very troubling.
17. The recent outbreak of violence was foreshadowed by isolated incidents in the city earlier this year.
18. There appears to be another outbreak of sickness among seals in the North Sea.
19. Fears are growing of a cholera outbreak following the appearance of a number of cases in the city.
20. After the outbreak of fighting, all foreign journalists were expelled.
21. The ambassador did his utmost to prevent the outbreak of hostilities.
22. On the outbreak of the First Revolutionary Civil War, the Government called in all gold coinage and replaced it by notes.
23. The police are bracing themselves for an outbreak of violence.
24. This evidence supports their contention that the outbreak of violence was prearranged.
25. The hospital wards were fumigated after the outbreak of typhus.
26. The country's attempts to meet force with force led to the outbreak of war.
27. His death set in motion a train of events that led to the outbreak of war.
28. Discontent among the ship's crew finally led to the outbreak of mutiny.
29. Vaccine supplies started to run dry as the flu outbreak reached epidemic proportions.
30. Mass burials are now under way in an effort to ward off an outbreak of cholera.
More similar words: break, break up, break out, break in, break off, breakdown, break down, break away, break into, break through, breath, breast, streak, breadth, breathing, out of breath, cut back, breed, fibre, peak, breeze, steak, speak, sneak, macabre, weaken, speak up, speaker, speak for, so to speak.