Random good picture Not show
1. The pilot avoided a collision by changing course.
2. The two communities are now on a collision course.
3. His car was in collision with a motorbike.
4. The nearside wing was damaged in the collision.
5. His bus had a collision with a truck.
6. The two ships came into collision.
7. Stewart was injured in a collision with another player.
8. I had a near collision with a lorry.
9. The collision reduced the car to a useless wreck.
10. The collision between reality and faith to our young black and blue.
11. Wind and ice were blamed for the collision involving up to 12 vehicles.
12. There has been a collision on the southbound stretch of the motorway.
13. The school bus was involved in a collision with a truck.
14. A collision with parliament could ruin the government's plans.
15. The cyclist was in collision with a bus.
16. He was badly concussed in the collision.
17. She was injured in a collision.
18. Jack dented up the car in the collision.
19. The collision occurred near the hospital.
20. The collision foundered the ship.
21. The collision sent the car spinning across the road.
22. The two planes were on a collision course.
23. I saw a head-on collision between two aeroplanes.
24. There was a collision of interests/opinions.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. The two ships were in/came into collision.
26. The play represents the collision of three generations.
27. Who was at the helm when the collision occurred?
28. In his work we see the collision of two different traditions.
29. It was the world's second worst air disaster(sentencedict.com), a horrific re-run of the runway collision in 1977.
30. The side of the boat was staved in by the collision.
More similar words: decision, envision, division, revision, provision, collection, disillusion, collaboration, collar, roll in, collect, college, rolling, collapse, collector, colleague, collective, colloquial, collectivity, pointillism, polling place, electoral college, million, billion, acquisition, pollution, pension, session, version, mansion.