Random good picture Not show
1. There is mounting tension along the border.
2. The library has a policy of mounting changing exhibitions.
3. Mounting sales augur a profitable year.
4. There was mounting pressure on him to resign.
5. He managed to subdue his mounting anger.
6. Our living expenses are mounting up.
7. Pressure is mounting on the government to change the law.
8. She looked in horror at the mounting pile of letters on her desk.
9. Mounting debts doomed the factory to closure.
10. They faced mounting debts .
11. The mounting legal costs quickly gobbled up their savings.
12. The bank is worried about mounting inflationary pressures.
13. Social problems in modern society are mounting.
14. There was mounting concern in her voice.
15. I felt a mounting dismay at the prospect.
16. The children's excitement is mounting as Christmas gets nearer.
17. Regretfully, mounting costs have forced the museum to close.
18. The price has been mounting.
19. Tension is mounting in the build-up to the elections.
20. Election fever is mounting hourly.
21. Meanwhile, my debts were mounting up.
22. The population is mounting up steadily.
23. Llewelyn was mounting the stairs up into the keep.
24. Concern is mounting over the fate of the lost expedition.
24. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
25. Faced with mounting debts, the decision to call it a day was inevitable.
26. Faced with a mounting burden of debt, he sold off the company.
27. Tension here is mounting , as we await the final result.
28. The government has come under mounting criticism in the press.
29. The Prime Minister deflected mounting criticism today by announcing tax cuts.
30. In the face of mounting pressure, the president decided to act.
More similar words: accounting, hunting, daunting, mount, surmount, amount to, insurmountable, panting, wanting, renting, glinting, parenting, continuing, contingent, dissenting, enchanting, developing country, contingency, developing countries, unrelentingly, count, country, county, bounty, recount, counter, account, count out, count on, until.