Random good picture Not show
(2) A solid bloc of union members support the decision.
(3) She prostituted herself in order to support her children.
(4) We assured him of our support.
(5) We were greatly encouraged by the support we received.
(6) We assured him of our loyal support.
(7) Substantial numbers of people support the reforms.
(8) Support for environmental issues cuts across traditional party lines.
(9) Mexico had the support of the big western governments.
(10) Without the chairman's support, the committee is impotent.
(11) Their efforts are worthy of your support.
(12) There is widespread support for the new proposals.
(13) His support is vital for our project.
(14) Most local people support the idea of traffic-free streets.
(15) I appeal to all like-minded people to support me.
(16) We cheered to show support for our team.
(17) The pillars couldn't support the weight of the roof.
(18) He used his good arm to support his weight. Sentencedict.com
(19) I could give it only partial support.
(20) There is no empirical evidence to support his thesis.
(21) Lean against my arm. I will support you.
(22) He swore an oath to support the king.
(23) The bill drew support from across the political spectrum.
(24) Is this bridge strong enough to support heavy lorries?
(25) All the evidence appears to support this supposition.
(26) The system can support an unlimited number of users.
(27) With close friends in their lives,people develop courage and positive attitudes.Teenagers have the moral support to assert their individuality;the elderly approach their advanced years with optimism and an interest in life.
(28) Throughout life, we rely on small groups of people for love, admira-tion, respect, moral support, and help.
(29) Learning is wealth to the poor, an honour to the rich, an aid to the young, and a support and comfort to the aged.
More similar words: supporter, supportive, in support of, opportunity, suppose, supposing, supposedly, port, report, export, import, portion, portray, airport, portrait, report on, reporter, reporting, transport, important, portfolio, proportion, reportedly, importantly, of importance, transportation, in proportion to, active transport, upper, supply.