Random good picture Not show
1. The city has a superfluity of five-star hotels.
2. There always seemed to be a superfluity of men at the dances!
3. In superfluity, it now became apparent, they had found satisfaction.
4. There is also a superfluity of stop signals.
5. "Leisure and hobbies" is another superfluity.
6. This book has a superfluity of introductions and summaries.
7. There are superfluity of amusements here theaters, theatres, concerts, sport matches, and so above.
8. Wealth is simply a superfluity of what we don't need.
9. To place wit above sense is to place superfluity above utility. -Mad. de.
10. So far, the principle of superfluity establishing needs to be further completed and developed.
11. Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
12. The new director has said that there is a superfluity of staff in the organization[Sentencedict.com], and that cuts must be made.
13. There were the Station dances, the weekly cinema shows, and a superfluity of men.
14. In this sense, daydreaming is purposeful - not merely a random response to a superfluity of mentally unoccupied time: Daydreaming?
15. "And there were as many counsellors there as here, ..." he went on, returning to the superfluity of advisers, a subject which evidently occupied his mind.
16. The judicial practice of China should not simply exclude superfluity establishing theories or indispensable technical features and should not make patent protection more flexible.
17. The main object to control is the temperature distribution of the coke baked cathode and the air superfluity coefficient in the fume.
18. Glutamine and nonessential amino acids do no need to add superfluity.
19. Through the analysis, the most optimal customized level is influenced by superfluity demand of customized products and cost of customization.
20. Of all these it is the combed and the shaggy that we call sublime, while calling glossy and unkempt those that have a superfluity of resonance.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
21. In the nomad state, some have an abundance of cattle, sufficient for the food of a multitude, while others have not contrived to appropriate and retain any superfluity, or perhaps any cattle at all.
22. Given our propensity to look for patterns in a superfluity of data, is it any wonder that so many are taken in by such codified claptrap?
23. James 1 : 21 Wherefore lay apart all filthiness and superfluity of naughtiness, and receive with meekness the engrafted word, which is able to save your souls.
24. When ferrous salt is used as a coagulant to treat wastewater, if there exists superfluity in the process of coagulation to sedimentation, purged water will be clear.
More similar words: superfluous, fluid, butterfly, superficial, equity, iniquity, ingenuity, antiquity, ambiguity, super, effluent, influence, superior, influential, supersede, supervisor, supermarket, perform, supercilious, performer, answer for, cheerful, suite, quite, performance, wonderful, interfere, guitar, differ from, biscuit.