Random good picture Not show
1. I was combing my hair and it was just falling out in clumps.
2. She is combing her dark tresses.
3. Police are combing the woods for the missing children.
4. She sat combing out her hair in front of the kitchen mirror.
5. Eight policemen then spent two years combing through the evidence.
6. Police are still combing the woods for the missing boy.
7. We spent weeks combing through huge piles of old documents.
8. Vigilantes began combing the city for anyone known to have collaborated with the enemy.
9. She was combing out her blonde hair and pouring a colourless liquid from a bottle over her head.
10. Police and volunteers are combing the countryside in the hope of finding the missing boy.
11. Papi emerged from the bathroom combing his dark wet curls flat.
12. She was combing her hair, her face reflected in the mirror sheet of beaten gold.
13. I fussed about, preparing myself, washing, combing my hair and putting on my borrowed finery.
14. He stood in front of the mirror combing his hair.
15. Lice themselves are best found by combing the hair with a detector comb.
16. He stops combing upward and begins to shape the hairs in the cup of the palm of his hand.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
17. Yesterday police were still combing the area for any similar devices which may have been hidden and for further clues.
18. Hours later, police were still combing the blood-smeared lobby for evidence.
19. She is combing her hair.
20. The nurses came on their daily round of washing, changing, combing and prettifying the patients before the matron's inspection.
21. Mike, whose own hair is visibly thinning despite careful combing, took the sight of Harvey in a hand towel badly.
22. Let him see the hand go through the hair, as if combing the wetness out.
23. As early as the 1960s, major oil companies were combing geological data in the area.
24. Never before have we been so potent, not even in New York when we were combing nurses out of our hair.
25. He was down on the shore, a shadow edged with silver light, combing the tide line.
26. Propose the research progress of H - ARQ and express the packet combing techniques in H - ARQ schemes .
27. It puts forward the effect of the method by the arbitrage combing with the three reasons in the markets, members and money capital market aspects.
28. Police with sniffer dogs are among the 700 workers combing the wreckage.
29. Objective To evaluate the stability mechanical functions of the anterior spine instrumentation system combing prosthetic disc nucleus with flexible stabilization devices.
30. However, SOTX Ti series racquets really have a lump of Titanium in the built-in T-joint that applies Three-stage method for combing racquets' frame and shaft, updated from Two-stage method.