Random good picture Not show
1. The kingdom of Sicily became a fief of the Roman Church during the minority of Frederick.
2. The environment has hitherto been a fief of the interior ministry.
3. Other towns, like Nicu's fief, Sibiu, have similar though smaller museums.
4. It influences base income from fief.
5. The heir on taking up his ancestors fief had to pay a relief.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
6. If his Congo was a personal fief, the British empire stands revealed as a scarcely more representative oligarchy, organised on avowedly "aristocratic" lines by a clique of white men on the make.
7. The ministry is indeed a fief, a holdover from the era when the state controlled all.
8. Since Emperor Hanwu restricted the power of fief, Sima L ang first affirmed the Western Zhou enfeoffment system in the last years of the Donghan dynasty.
9. Since returning from his Easter break in Florida he has bungled and backtracked even in his fief, the Senate.
10. Innocent asserted his paternal protection of Frederick and the position of Sicily as a fief of the papacy.
11. He had had no time to acquaint himself with his fief, twice seen, and well enough served by its own.
12. It will also surely be harder for the Murdochs, only a minority shareholder in News Corp, to run the company as a family fief.
13. So called because of its location as a northern border fief of the duchy of Aquitaine, it became part of the French crown lands in1531.
14. New Orleans now has one elected tax assessor - instead of seven, each overseeing his own fief.
15. For five years she was marooned in the Tigers'northern fief.
More similar words: lief, die for, grief, thief, brief, chief, relief, belief, in brief, chiefly, debrief, briefly, fiery, field, chiefdom, mischief, fierce, briefcase, disbelief, come to grief, fiendish, fortified, ossified, fiercely, ratified, handkerchief, justified, qualified, satisfied, mystified.