Random good picture Not show
1. Two soldiers were killed in a terrorist ambush.
2. The soldiers set up an ambush on the road.
3. The soldiers were killed in an ambush.
4. They were lying in ambush, waiting for the aid convoy.
5. He suspected an ambush.
6. They suspected an ambush.
7. A policeman has been shot dead in an ambush.
8. The soldiers lay in ambush for the enemy troops.
9. Armed police lay in ambush behind the hedge.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
10. They laid an ambush for the enemy patrol.
11. In winter the danger of ambush is much reduced.
12. Several passers-by were killed in the ambush.
13. They staged an ambush on an army patrol.
14. Fear ambush at every tree and tuft of grass.
15. Twelve men were killed in the ambush.
16. His corporal had been machine-gunned in an ambush.
17. We ran into an ambush in the valley.
18. The gunmen, lying in ambush, opened fire, killing the driver.
19. Our soldiers lay in ambush in the jungle for the enemy.
20. Fear of ambush prevents the police from going to high-risk areas.
21. To patrol and ambush, call in artillery fire.
22. The lion is an ambush killer.
23. Killed in a Simba ambush on the Punia road.
24. Then they sprang an ambush on us.
25. The lonely, two-mile stretch was not unsuited to ambush.
26. The government was defeated in its attempt to pass the law by an opposition ambush.
27. The enemy chased the decoys down to the place of ambush.
28. A whole regiment of the enemy troop got caught in our ambush was eliminated completely.
29. LoEsheLacy, a junior at McClymonds High School, was killed in the ambush.
30. And of course, that little shit has no right to try and ambush me or get me with a booby trap!