Similar words: molecule, truck, instruct, structure, construct, instructor, structural, destruction. Meaning: ['trʌkjələnt /kjʊl-] adj. defiantly aggressive.
Random good picture Not show
1. I found him truculent and unpleasant.
2. 'What do you want?' he asked, sounding slightly truculent.
3. He became very truculent and started arguing with me angrily.
4. This was particularly obnoxious to the truculent Arista.
5. No sign of a truculent Grimsby or a pugnacious Pontefract yet,(sentencedict.com) but I wouldn't hold your breath.
6. He still took care to be rude and truculent at school to keep up appearances, but the old venom had faded.
7. No-Eyes, bored and truculent, saw the very same things but saw them as boring and limited.
8. The National Assembly was being truculent over the budget proposals.
9. The company had weathered intemperate climates, truculent soldiers, and cat-sized rats in one place they stayed along the tour.
10. It was his usual aspect, and a truculent one.
11. He was in no truculent state of mind now.
12. He become very truculent and start argue with me angrily.
13. He was seen as truculent, temperamental, too unwilling to tolerate others.
14. Gallagher was truculent as though he knew he were going to be beaten.
15. "You commie homo-loving sons of guns," the sometimes truculent actor began, to laughter. "I did not expect this, and I wanted to be very clear that I do know how hard I make it to appreciate me often.
16. She wondered why her son held such a truculent attitude towards his new classmates.
17. Managers of existing systems reacted to these proposals with truculent hostility.
18. Mr Sylvester, regarding Nails, would have described him as truculent and downright unattractive.
19. It was also in the Celtic countries that Romanization celebrated its most truculent triumph.
20. But if early Carter was too trusting, then early Reagan was too truculent.
21. I wasn't allowed on MSNBC unless balanced by at least one truculent right-winger.
22. His demagogues, who bear names like Aaron Blue - Skin, are as meanly truculent as Cooper's Anti - Renters.
23. The policeman caught something in the tone and looked over with truculent eyes.
24. He was picked as a conservative, and for the first few years acted like one, agreeing most of the time with the court's most truculent and passionate right-winger, Antonin Scalia.
More similar words: molecule, truck, instruct, structure, construct, instructor, structural, destruction, instruction, construction, constructing, instructional, infrastructure, plenty, lenient, violent, talented, equivalent, benevolent, resplendent, instrument, unrelentingly, rule, entertainment, sentiment, as a rule, schedule, on schedule, lens, blend.