Random good picture Not show
1. Please submit the document to me.
2. Should you submit yourself to him?
3. I submit that this should be allowed.
4. They are inviting talented, but unheralded film-makers to submit examples of their work.
5. Local authorities should submit schemes to the relevant minister for approval.
6. These days it seems we must all submit to the tyranny of the motor car.
7. I hope you can submit your term papers before the deadline.
8. Following this critique, students rewrite their papers and submit them for final evaluation.
9. Applicants interested in applying for the position should submit their CVs to the Anatomy Department no later than February 15.
10. I refuse to submit.
11. The case, I would submit, is not proven.
12. They were forced to submit to Bulgarian rule.
13. Never submit to a threat.
14. I can't submit to your chatter.
15. Do you want to submit to his threat?
16. Please submit your application form in quadruplicate.
17. I will not submit to such treatment.
18. How can you submit to his roughing?
19. She refused to submit to threats.
20. The minority should submit to the majority.
20. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
21. You must submit your application before January 1st.
22. Job applicants have to submit a specimen of handwriting.
23. You must submit your claim within a reasonable time.
24. I submit that no inference is true.
25. Derek has agreed to submit to questioning.
26. I will submit to nobody.
27. I hope you can submit you term papers before the deadline.
28. This country would never submit to living under the heel of a foreign power.
29. Builders will then be sent the specifications and asked to submit a tender for the work.
30. We protested about the changes for a long time, but in the end we had to submit.