Random good picture Not show
1. Don't get in a strop —I'm only a few minutes late.
2. Why have you got such a strop on - what's happened?
3. The people who in love always have a strop .
4. Sliding speed is key to the design of strop ropeway.
5. Yet unlike Craig Bellamy, who threw a strop, who insisted on leaving Upton Park when City's interest surfaced, this equable character proved far more conciliatory.
6. After an initial strop , I started writing anyway, realising that respect was something that had to be earned.
7. It is my father's old razor strop that I use for shaving and when one my boys needs to be spanked.
8. Strop Skiing slides and other leisure and entertainment projects set thrilling exciting and interesting group of tourists lingers for a long time.
9. Strop is a kind of extreme sport full of speed sense and excitability. The project is profitable with small investment and rapid economic return.
10. Don't go in unless you have to - she's in a strop.
11. She's a nice person but she just gets in a strop so easily.
12. The two schools shared some equipment and services, including the razor strop used to discipline students.
13. Based on the standard curve of the catenary, the strop ropeway is designed and calculated.
14. "He's a 26-year-old man and he shouldn't really have a strop at a 14-year-old if that's what he's really done, " he said.
15. If she did, she got whaled with a razor strop and told that a homeless girl should be more grateful to folks who had put a roof above her head.
16. The products manufactured by Zhejinag Juma Ropeway Engineering Co. , Ltd cover passenger ropeway, freight ropeway, slide, strop, ground rail cable and cable bridges etc.
16. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
17. I rolled up my shirtsleeves and picked up the razor strop.
18. Timely separate the point rail having defects out the tolerance and strop it from going into the next processing step.
More similar words: dystrophy, apostrophe, catastrophe, catastrophic, astrophysics, astrophysicist, claustrophobic, claustrophobia, catastrophically, trophy, entropy, tropics, atrophy, tropism, allotrope, tropical, tropopause, isentropic, troposphere, subtropical, hypertrophy, metropolis, tropical zone, strode, stroke, stroll, strong, hypermetropia, phototropism, tropical fish.