Random good picture Not show
1. A few more years will mellow the wine.
2. The colours become mellow as the sun went down.
3. The leaves looked golden in the mellow afternoon light.
4. His voice was deep and mellow and his speech had a soothing and comforting quality.
5. Mellow music and lighting helped to create the right atmosphere.
6. The brickwork will mellow over the years so that it blends with the surroundings.
7. The orchestra had a distinctively warm and mellow sound.
8. Is she more mellow and tolerant?
9. His voice was deep and mellow.
10. After two glasses of wine, I was feeling mellow.
11. The mellow farmlands plane to the water edge.
12. These apples are mellow at this time of year.
13. After a few drinks, he became very mellow.
14. His mellow guitar technique is the ideal foil for her soaring voice.
15. Marley's mellow reggae music pulsates from the speakers.
16. After a few drinks,[sentencedict.com/mellow.html] everyone was pretty mellow.
17. Not real high, but nice and mellow and happy.
18. The tail is quite mellow, and concave too.
19. He's a totally mellow guy.
20. The mellow mid-day jazz on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays?
21. As fruit needs not only sunshine but cold nights and chilling showers to ripen it, so character needs not only joy but trial and difficulty to mellow it.
22. In stories the doomed hero is usually saved at the last minute by some stroke of fortune, but almost always his sense of values is changed. he becomes more appreciative of the meaning of life and its permanent spiritual values. It hasoften been noted that those who live, or have lived, in the shadow of death bring a mellow sweetness to everything they do.
23. I'd had two glasses of wine and I was feeling mellow.
24. He'd had a few glasses of champagne himself and was fairly mellow.
25. I'd had two glass of wine and I was feeling mellow.
26. A period spent working abroad had done nothing to mellow him.
27. The soundtrack captures the mood of the film with some macho exciting music combined with some mellow saddle-up-and-ride-into-the sunset stuff.
28. One song will blow your head away and the next song will mellow out.
29. Patchouli is unusual in that it actually improves with age, and a twenty-year-old oil will be extremely mellow and fragrant.
30. But it should be noted that the more successful these bands became, the more mellow and less intense their music got.
More similar words: smell of, smell out, yellow, smell, allow, hallow, swallow, pillow, shallow, follow, hollow, allow for, hallowed, hello, follow up, sell off, tell on, sell out, billowing, following, as follows, dwell on, spell out, follow through, melt, camel, homeland, untimely, homeless, chameleon.