Random good picture Not show
1. He dashed his head against the wall.
2. The door flew open and in dashed a gentleman with a serviette round his neck.
3. She dashed the glass into smithereens against the wall.
4. The child dashed through the park.
5. Miss dashed off into a fine record with the youth about love and hurt.
6. Very big waves dashed over the sea wall at the height of the storm.
7. He dashed frantically across the road.
8. The wolf dashed through the woods.
9. Love is a dashed line, we in different paragraph.
10. He dashed off to lunch at the Hard Rock Cafe.
11. He dashed around like a bat out of hell.
12. The car dashed along the street.
13. The door opened and the prisoners dashed out.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Olive dashed into the room, grabbed her bag, and ran out again.
15. He dashed a cup down in a temper.
16. He dashed off two articles before dinner.
17. He dashed to the bathroom and was sick again.
18. I dashed off a quick letter to my brother.
19. Life's joy is ever dashed with sorrow.
20. We dashed off a letter to announce the news.
21. The boat was dashed repeatedly against the rocks.
22. The tidal wave dashed the ship against the rocks.
23. He dashed away the tears welling up in his eyes with an impatient hand.
24. Dashed decent of you, old boy!
25. They began running again, broke cover and dashed towards the road.
26. He dashed the glass to the ground.
27. The boy dashed out into the road.
28. He drove the police car at full throttle and dashed at the gangsters.
29. When he heard the bugle call, he caught up his gun and dashed out.
30. The horse reared up in fright as the truck dashed off down the street.