Random good picture Not show
1. Frolicsome students celebrated their graduation with parties and practical jokes.
2. The frolicsome tempest baffled all its efforts.
3. To amuse ( oneself ) a light, frolicsome manner.
4. Grass was awarded the Nobel Prize in 1999 for his "frolicsome black fables [which] portray the forgotten face of history".
5. In the not too distant future.When the pup had grown lanky and 26)frolicsome—the wolf would return to the mountainside.
6. Frolicsome. You two youngsters haven't always got very high spirits, I've noticed.
7. Slowly she walked through the herd until she spotted the one that she thought was the most adorable and the most frolicsome.
8. In the not too distant future. When the pup had grown lanky and frolicsome—the wolf would return to the mountainside.
More similar words: some, someone, police, policy, handsome, winsome, bucolic, solicit, somebody, tiresome, somewhere, sometime, somewhat, Catholic, symbolic, something, sometimes, proliferation, policeman, nettlesome, cumbersome, come from, solicitous, something of, troublesome, to some extent, come to life, something like, something else, come home.