Random good picture Not show
1. Peer pressure is strong among young people .
2. It will not be easy to find his peer.
3. She was rejected by her peer group.
4. A peer review system is being introduced to help teachers who are experiencing difficulty.
5. Love is not to peer at each other but to stare the same way together.
6. Naomi admits that it was peer pressure to be "cool" that drove her into having sex early.
7. Lord Swan was made a life peer in 1981.
8. Your brother can peer with him.
9. Teenagers may find it difficult to resist peer pressure.
10. He was made a life peer in the New Year's honours list.
11. Furthermore, there is a marked absence of peer pressure here, which would make itself palpably felt when such anti - social conduct occurs.
12. There is tremendous peer pressure to wear fashionable clothes.
13. He watched the Customs official peer into the driver's window.
14. Teenagers often start smoking because of peer pressure.
15. The queen created him a peer.
16. He was made a life peer in 1991.
17. Children often take up smoking because of peer pressure.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Acceptance by their peer group is important to most youngsters.
19. She gets on well with her peer group.
20. She started smoking because of peer pressure.
21. These findings highlight the importance of peer pressures in adolescence.
22. The Act made it possible for a woman to be created a life peer.
23. These children scored significantly lower on intelligence tests than others in their peer group.
24. She leaned her bike against the stone wall and stood on tiptoe to peer over it.
25. It is important for a manager to be able to get the support of his peer group.
26. Only a society in which people feel secure in their peer groups can bring about such mass action from below.
27. His eyes rarely left the jury box except occasionally to peer down at his notes.
28. The module will be undertaken on a group basis and self and peer assessment will feature strongly.
29. But he said efforts that involve a mix of strategies-such as media campaigns and peer counseling-have proven effective in reducing the numbers.
30. About half of the papers are rejected after being read by two editors without being sent for external peer review.