Random good picture Not show
1. Peer pressure is strong among young people .
2. It will not be easy to find his peer.
3. She was rejected by her peer group.
4. A peer review system is being introduced to help teachers who are experiencing difficulty.
5. Love is not to peer at each other but to stare the same way together.
6. Naomi admits that it was peer pressure to be "cool" that drove her into having sex early.
7. Lord Swan was made a life peer in 1981.
8. Your brother can peer with him.
9. Teenagers may find it difficult to resist peer pressure.
10. There is tremendous peer pressure to wear fashionable clothes.
11. Teenagers often start smoking because of peer pressure.
12. The queen created him a peer.
13. He was made a life peer in 1991.
14. Children often take up smoking because of peer pressure.
15. She gets on well with her peer group.
16. She started smoking because of peer pressure.
17. He was made a life peer in the New Year's honours list.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. Furthermore, there is a marked absence of peer pressure here, which would make itself palpably felt when such anti - social conduct occurs.
19. He watched the Customs official peer into the driver's window.
20. Acceptance by their peer group is important to most youngsters.
21. He is a peer.
22. Some work-inhibited students do suffer from poor peer relationships.
23. Peer evaluation within the teams has become the norm.
24. Viscount Astor, a hardworking and professional hereditary Peer.
25. First, there was the peer pressure from my colleagues.
26. She was created a life peer in 1990.
27. The Act made it possible for a woman to be created a life peer.
28. These children scored significantly lower on intelligence tests than others in their peer group.
29. She leaned her bike against the stone wall and stood on tiptoe to peer over it.
30. It is important for a manager to be able to get the support of his peer group.