Random good picture Not show
1. Misfortune is a good teacher.
2. Observation is the best teacher.
3. Experience is the best teacher.
6. Like teacher, like pupil.
10. The teacher warned the students off the thin ice.
11. The teacher examined the students on the previous lesson.
12. The teacher praised him for his anxiety for knowledge.
13. The teacher marked her down as absent.
14. It"s your day,[http://sentencedict.com] Teacher. Have a great day!
15. The boy surrendered the catapult to the teacher.
16. You won't do for a teacher.
17. The teacher is in charge of the class.
18. His delay made the teacher angry.
19. You'd better go and explain to the teacher.
20. The teacher tested the children on their homework.
21. The teacher will test us on our French.
22. Our English teacher quizzed us yesterday morning.
23. She got into an argument with the teacher.
24. The class teacher called the register.
25. The teacher called the boy to the front.
26. The teacher couldn't answer the philosophical problem.
27. The teacher has a quiz on last week's work.
28. A teacher should entertain as well as teach.
29. He's an English teacher at Highland Road School.
30. Words have a magical power. They can bring either the greatest happiness or deepestdespair; can transferknowledge from teacher to students words enable the orator to sway his audience and dictate its decisions .Words are capable of arousingthe strongest emotions and prompting all man's actions , Do not ridicule the use of words in psychotherapy.