Random good picture Not show
1. She now leads the life of a recluse.
2. He is a millionaire recluse who refuses to give interviews.
3. His widow became a virtual recluse for the remainder of her life.
4. She became a recluse after her two sons were murdered.
5. The recluse is shy, only biting when threatened.
6. Hudson became a recluse after her husband's death.
7. She turned into a recluse or something?
8. He had been a recluse, completely isolated from the world, for the last ten years.
9. I became more and more of a recluse, avoiding our old haunts for fear of running into him.
10. He was known to be a bad-tempered recluse, avoided by everyone in the area.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
11. Old Mr Grimes was a bad-tempered recluse, rarely seen in the town.
12. From being a painfully shy, diffident recluse, he suddenly metamorphosed into a garrulous and sometimes painfully overbearing extrovert.
13. He was a natural recluse who found all human relationships difficult.
14. The condition of a recluse.
15. Give me to warble spontaneous songs recluse by myself.
16. All these years, Eric had lived as a recluse.
17. This recluse shunned all company.
18. The old recluse secluded himself from the outside world.
19. Worse still is an evil recluse who is repulsively loathsome to gods and men alike.
20. The old recluse was very cagey about her past life.
21. He gave up stockbroking and became a selector and administrator, but in his later years was almost a recluse.
22. But 50-year-old Thaw has gone to extreme lengths to keep his location secret and has turned into a virtual recluse.
23. Those who know her say the actress is transformed from a care-worn recluse into her old vivacious self.
24. If you don't get out more, you're going to turn into a recluse.
25. He lived a very isolated existence and was something of a recluse.
26. They may owe their intact status to the fact that they belong to a recluse.
27. She turned her back on acting in 1973 to devote her life to animals, becoming a recluse.
28. Hence, some scholars would rather abandon political official career and content being a recluse.
29. The historians say he lived another 15 years, weary , bored and a partial recluse.
30. Peng Peng, a 19-year-old junior at a university in Zhejiang, is a member of the "Chinese Recluse Hacker Union", a close-knit online community of programmers.
More similar words: preclusion, seclusion, preclude, seclude, secluded, cluster, inclusive, exclusive, exclusion, conclusion, exclusively, inconclusive, in conclusion, recline, reclaim, draw a conclusion, solar eclipse, reclamation, exclusionary rule, declare, declared, decline, eclipse, club, clue, eclectic, clung, be close to, clutch, include.