Similar words: snack bar, backbone, talk back, look back, kick, back, aback, back out. Meaning: n. a commercial bribe paid by a seller to a purchasing agent in order to induce the agent to enter into the transaction.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Everyone at City Hall is receiving kickbacks. It's the only way to get anything done there.
(2) Most focus on illegal kickbacks on public works contracts.
(3) Top executives received millions of dollars in kickbacks.
(4) A cardiologist was offered kickbacks by a pacemaker manufacturer.
(5) He offered me $20,000 as a kickback if I'd push through a $500,000 loan.
(6) He blamed what he called the painful kick-back of recent economic problems for the latest spate of job losses.
(7) The company paid kickbacks to local officials to win a contracts worth millions of dollars.
(8) He is on trial for accepting kickbacks from business moguls to build his slush fund.
(9) He is on trial for allegedly accepting kickbacks from business.
(10) It forbids bribery or kickbacks in any form to anyone in the public sector.
(11) Among other things, investigators will focus on whether kickbacks or political contributions were granted in exchange for the loans.
(12) Sources said they were accused of paying kickbacks to politicians to obtain public contracts.
(13) The main form of commercial bribery is kickback.
(14) The employment agency demanded a kickback on her wages.
(15) Mike got a kickback from a merchant.
(16) In America, Taking Kickback is a Violation of Indian Law.
(17) I will do it if you kickback a few hundred for my firm.
(18) The company had to kickback a lot to the corrupt officer.
(19) Tom got a lot of kickback in the awarding contract.
(20) No leader dislikes kickback.
(21) Motorways, electricity generators, municipal dumps were all subject to kickbacks.
(22) The Director said that administrators at her clinic accepted kickbacks from suppliers.
(23) He and his partner were charged with taking $300,000 in kickbacks in exchange for their political influence.
(24) Starting saw blade against material to be cut or forward into kerf can result in kickback.
(25) Those steaks were just a gift from the meat vendor. That was not kickback. Sentencedict.com
(26) But the process is widely regarded by multinationals as a fairly weird kickback.
(27) She was unable to take the medicine because of a marked kickback.
(28) In certain situations, donating your medical services could be considered a kickback.
(29) Kelly was unable to drink whiskey for its strong kickback.
(30) If the order can be accepted , we'll pay the kickback and commission to you.
More similar words: snack bar, backbone, talk back, look back, kick, back, aback, back out, back on, back up, back of, pay back, back down, back away, set back, backlog, call back, cut back, hold back, give back, drawback, draw back, stand back, keep back, clawback, go back on, backyard, go back to, turn back, feedback.