Random good picture Not show
1) Fishing is the main source of livelihood for many people in the area.
2) Predatory pricing by large supermarkets was threatening the livelihood of smaller businesses.
3) The new law threatens the livelihood of thousands of farmers.
4) It's difficult to earn a livelihood as an artist.
5) That farm is his livelihood.
6) The boat was his main source of livelihood.
7) Bates says he will lose his livelihood if his driving licence is taken away.
8) The newcomers directly threaten the livelihood of the established workers.
9) Farming is his sole livelihood.
10) To earn my livelihood as artist in Berne.
11) Farmers depend on the weather for their livelihood.
12) Both worry about the fishing villages whose livelihood has been commercial whaling.
13) Communities on the island depended on whaling for their livelihood.
14) As a result of this conflict he lost both his home and his means of livelihood.
15) The result of the enclosures was that many countrymen lost their only livelihood.
16) Translators do not yet perceive computers as a threat to their livelihood.
17) Appropriate arrangements will be made for their work and livelihood.
18) The tenants have been given a year's notice to quit and they face the loss of their livelihood and homes.
19) The vendors, which depend on the tobacco firm for their livelihood,[http://sentencedict.com/livelihood.html] feel obliged to buy a table.
20) After the case was adjourned, the couple said that if they lost their home, they'd lose their livelihood too.
21) Fishermen are angry about the new EC fishing regulations because they feel that their livelihood is being threatened.
22) Free labour merges imperceptibly with slavery; work becomes servitude; livelihood is transformed into strange new forms of bondage.
23) But farmer Ken Sawkins says that he will lose his livelihood if the biking is stopped.
24) Worst hit are the hundreds of thousands of landless plantation workers, whose livelihood has disappeared.
25) Many men have adopted this lucrative profession as a source of livelihood.
26) It argued that a number of communities in the north of the country depended on whaling for their livelihood.
27) Professionals and Amateurs About one-fifth of parochial directors of music earn their livelihood through music.
28) Through the ages priests, holy men and teachers have depended for their livelihood upon the support of rulers and the community.
29) These students would then, no doubt, be accused of depriving immigrants of their sole source of livelihood.
30) More significantly, in many districts there were in most villages several households which depended on cattle stealing for their livelihood.
More similar words: likelihood, lively, deliver, delivery, neighborhood, live, liver, alive, live out, live on, outlive, enliven, live down, live with, live up to, drivel, actively, relatively, creatively, positively, submissively, tentatively, effectively, exclusively, respectively, alternatively, retroactively, hook, shoot, school.