Random good picture Not show
1. My son has no/little aptitude for sport.
2. Your attitude, not your aptitude, will determine your altitude. Zig Ziglar
3. Does she show any aptitude for games?
4. He had an aptitude for journalism.
5. He has a natural aptitude for this work.
6. That student has an aptitude for mathematics.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. He has a natural aptitude for teaching.
8. She had no aptitude for nursing.
9. She showed a natural aptitude for the work.
10. I had to take an aptitude test before I began training as a nurse.
11. She had to take/do/sit an aptitude test before she got the job.
12. An aptitude for computing is beneficial for students taking this degree.
13. He has an unfortunate aptitude for saying the wrong thing.
14. His aptitude for dealing with children got him the job.
15. He never had any aptitude for business.
16. A natural aptitude for the work.
17. All applicants are given aptitude tests before being invited for interview.
18. At an early age Susan showed an aptitude for languages.
19. A trainee with normal aptitude can learn these techniques in a few months.
20. And he, with his aptitude for deceit, would no doubt have accepted her gratitude willingly, however undeserved.
21. At Cambridge he showed little aptitude for study and tended to be diverted by horse-racing and other forms of gambling.
22. We usually ask interviewees to perform a few simple tasks on the computer just to test their aptitude.
23. Of her two surviving children, Carl showed no particular musical aptitude.
24. Although he was to become Britain's most successful cat burglar, Peace showed no early aptitude, and was frequently arrested.
25. Employment Training is a locally based programme that first helps you select people with the aptitude and commitment you're looking for.
26. Whether the death was suicide, or a result of his natural aptitude for failure, was never established.
27. Our aim is more to discover writing talent in a science student than scientific aptitude in a budding journalist.
28. Our policy is to recruit at the lower levels and train those staff who show aptitude for managerial responsibility.
29. He was a good enough student to skip a grade in elementary school and later scored 1280 on the Scholastic Aptitude Test.
30. Miss Guthridge tells Miss Peterson, the guidance counselor, that vocational aptitude tests are meaningless.
More similar words: attitude, beatitude, gratitude, amplitude, magnitude, similitude, pulchritude, adaptive, student, captivation, destitute, constitute, institution, restitution, constitution, institutional, surreptitious, constitutional, unconstitutional, constitutional convention, adapt, study, chapter, capture, adapt to, captain, studio, adaptable, sit up, dude.