Random good picture Not show
(1) The great monolith of my ambition.
(2) So Moon-Watcher stared at the crystal monolith with unblinking eyes, while his brain lay open to its still uncertain manipulations.
(3) Impossibly, incredibly, it was no longer a monolith rearing high above a flat plain.
(4) Women, of course, are not a monolith, any more than men are.
(5) View of the mosaiced ceiling resting on monolith columns.
(6) This has resulted in the fracturing of the monolith.
(7) Acidic gas or water can also ruin the monolith.
(8) The imposing monolith of totalitarian states often obscures their latent weaknesses.
(9) MONOLITH - Industrieb? den GmbH Altenburg deals in Floor , Industrial floors(sentencedict.com), flooring as well as with floors.
(10) Dynamic studies were also performed for the prepared monolith and the pelletized commercial Norit - B 4 activated carbon.
(11) The monolith, he suggested, was doomed by the tides of history.
(12) The kind of waiting, of a monolith, that wears out time.
(13) Smaller length of monolith and larger channel width decrease the regeneration time of the whole monolith .
(14) It's still a monolith in its own right that deservesba closer look.
(15) Above: The apes and the monolith: "2001: A Space Odyssey" (Stanley Kubrick, 1968).
(16) If a catalytic converter suffers road damage, the monolith inside can be cracked.
(17) It is misleading to see the legal system as a monolith.
(18) A deal between the two powerful institutions would have created a banking monolith.
(19) My memos are spitballs in the face of the faceless monolith where I work.
(20) The main eye-catcher about the Plomosas is the sprawling monolith of Black Mesa.
(21) But they will still be independent of a powerful state monopoly and monolith.
(22) The Hotel Dunbar was a pink and chocolate-colored brick monolith on 42nd Street.
(23) Then the MIP coating was copolymerized and anchored onto the surface of the silica monolith.
(24) The heat and mass transfer model of chemical reactions in monolith was coupled to simulate the light-off characteristics of catalytic converter during cold start by CFD.
(25) The Rayleigh Model is used to prove that the alloy honeycomb monolith has sound absorption performance.
(26) The graceful slope to the east is dominated by a silver monolith(sentencedict.com), the Dobell Memorial Sculpture.
(27) And, finally, the value of conduction coefficient and wall thickness of the monolith almost have no obvious effect on the light-off temperature.
(28) Archean rocks stretches35 kilometers along the western edge of the bluish-gray monolith of the Greenland ice cap.
(29) The formation and of a city pattern is closely corresponded with the monolith culture city.
(30) Isua's four-kilometer-wide belt of Archean rocks stretches 35 kilometers along the western edge of the bluish-gray monolith of the Greenland ice cap.
More similar words: political, politician, politically, metropolitan, little by little, no longer, no less than, technology, technological, donor, honor, solid, police, policy, up to now, economy, symbolic, gasoline, Catholic, money, autonomy, agronomy, economic, portfolio, come to life, lemon, among, month, economist, economics.