Random good picture Not show
19) He'd left sticky fingermarks all over the glass.
20) At one time he was dominating over the party.
21) There is widespread prejudice against workers over 45.
22) He triumphed over his political enemies.
25) It is a strange desire to seek power and to lose liberty, or to seek power over others and to lose power over a man's self.
27) If you wish to lower yourselfin a person's favor, one good way is to tell his story over again, the way we heard it.
29) We can not tell the precise moment when friendship is founded, As in filling a vessel drop by drop, there is at last a drop which makes it run over ; so in a serics of kindness there is at last one which makes the heart run over.
More similar words: over and over, cover, be over, all over, overall, oversee, go over, get over, cover up, uncover, governor, hand over, recover, lay over, over there, run over, look over, turn over, talk over, overlook, take over, blow over, make over, recovery, moreover, coverage, think over, overwhelm, overnight, government.