1. Worry kills more men than work
2. The devil finds work
for idle hands to do.
3. A woman's work
is never done.
has a bitter root but sweet fruit.
5. The noblest work
of God?Man, Who found it out?Man.
will not kill a man but worry will.
7. Love makes one fit for any work
8. He who does not work
neither shall he eat.
9. No bees, no honey; no work
, no money.
10. It is not work
that kills, but worry.
11. Lack of work
brings a thousand diseases.
12. Trouble is only opportunity in work
13. An honest God is the noblest work
14. Many hands make light (or quick) work
bears witness who does well.
16. As is the workman so is the work
expands so as to fill the time available.
18. My philosophy of life is work
19. The day is short but the work
20. Quick at meal, quick at work
21. Hard work
never did anyone any harm.
22. I have no secret of success but hard work
23. Satan always finds work
for idle hands.
24. He that will not work
shall not eat.
25. A woman's work
is never at an end.
26. A work
ill done must be twice done.
27. Work makes the workman.
28. We should push our work
[sentencedict.com/work.html], the work should not push us.
29. If the devil finds a man idle, he’ll set him to work
30. If ifs and ands were pots and pans there'd be no work