Random good picture Not show
2. Patriotism is a pernicious, psychopathic form of idiocy.
3. The pernicious effect of this advertising on children is a problem that we ignore at our peril.
4. The principle had been pernicious from beginning to end.
5. Ageism is equally as offensive and pernicious as sexism.
6. Pollution of the water supply reached a level pernicious to the health of the population.
7. The cuts in government funding have had a pernicious effect on local health services.
8. We are so easily led to pernicious solutions.
9. This is legislating science at its most pernicious.
10. And how did this pernicious self-image arise?
11. It has long been known that pernicious anaemia predisposes to development of gastric adenocarcinoma.
12. Is this not the worst and most pernicious kind of sexism?
13. To escape the pernicious influence of fashion we need three things.
14. How can a struggling organization escape this pernicious cycle of perpetual reaction and strife?
15. The need for gastroscopic follow up of pernicious anaemia patients is therefore still debated.
16. These patients had been treated earlier for pernicious anaemia in the same hospital between 1972 and 1985.
17. Gastrin levels may also be elevated by pernicious anemia. duodenal ulcers[sentencedict .com], and after a meal.
18. More recent findings indicate that hypergastrinaemia associated with pernicious anaemia leads to hyperplasia of fundic endocrine cells.
19. The most pernicious consequence of these internal Soviet developments was the disorientation of the proletarian vanguard in other countries.
20. They don't really, in their ivory towers, understand how pernicious drug crime is.
21. I did what I could, but her mother's influence was pernicious.
22. In association with endocrine cell hyperplasia, gastric carcinoid tumours have been observed in 1-7% of pernicious anaemia patients screened by gastroscopy.
23. It creates a paradoxical scenario in which the organization acts as both the perpetrator and the victim of its pernicious low performance.
24. In addition, Roycayrol and Cattan studied fundic biopsy specimens of 18 totally achlorhydric patients, 12 of whom had pernicious anaemia.
25. How could I absorb the language of atheistic materialism and class struggle when it seemed so strange and pernicious?
26. From there, it was a short leap to the next pernicious development, thinking like a general manager.
27. Regular gastroscopy, if this could be achieved, would benefit pernicious anaemia patients.
28. It is on the contrary a very grave flaw, latent but pernicious in its effects.
29. In this study we evaluated the findings of follow up gastroscopies performed three years after primary gastroscopic screening of pernicious anaemia patients.
30. Their words infuse the air Britain breathes, serving just three press magnates whose pernicious influence corrodes all political discourse.
More similar words: officious, judicious, capricious, suspicious, avariciously, specious, precious, voracious, vivacious, conscious, audacious, sagacious, atrocious, precocious, loquacious, pugnacious, mendacious, unconscious, consciously, voraciously, perspicacious, subconsciously, consciousness, maternity, overnight, paternity, ex officio, concerning, cynicism, suspicion.