Random good picture Not show
1. No one can make you feel inferior without your consent. Eleanor Roosevelt
3. I feel bad about the mistake.
4. I feel really guilty at forgetting her birthday again.
5. Thank you for making me feel better.
6. The heat made him feel faint.
7. After running fast you can feel your heart pound.
8. Your baby's tummy should feel warm, but not hot.
9. When I do a good workout,(sentencedict.com) l feel fine.
10. It's perfectly normal to feel like this.
11. I live all alone but I never feel lonely.
12. I feel awful about forgetting her birthday.
13. I don't feel loyal to this company any longer.
14. You'll feel better after a good night's sleep.
15. I don't feel like eating anything.
16. The very thought of it makes me feel sick.
17. Don't feel bad growing old.I am right behind you.
18. The request for money made them feel uncomfortable.
19. Gerry's confidence made him feel invulnerable.
20. Teachers feel that the present curriculum is too narrow.
21. Most young women feel a biological need to procreate.
22. He began to feel depressed and helpless.
23. I feel almost ashamed that I've been so lucky.
24. As a modern parent, I know that it's not how much you give children those counts, it's the love and attention you shower on them.A caring attitude can not only save you a small fortune, but also even make you feel good about being tight-fisted and offering more care than presents.
25. There is in liberty as in innocence and virtue a satisfaction one can only feel in their enjoyment and a pleasure which can cease only when lost.
27. It was the policy of the good old gentlemen to make his chileren feel that home was the happiest place in the world; and I value this delicious home---feeling as one of the choicest gifts a parent can bestow.
29. Very close and trusted friends share confidences candidly. They feel secure that they will not be ridiculed of derided,and their confidences will be honored.