1. Love makes the world
2. Take the world
as one finds it.
3. The hand that rocks the cradle rules the world
4. Without a friend, the world
5. Take the world
as it is.
6. Kind words are the music of the world
7. All the world
loves a lover.
8. In a complex world
,to insist upon simplicity is foolish.
9. It is love that makes the world
10. This world
belongs to the energetic.
11. It takes all sorts to make a world
12. Laugh, and the world
will laugh with you.
13. Without a friend the world
is a wilderness.
14. Money makes the world
15. The world
is but a little place, after all.
16. Poets are the unacknowledged legislators of the world
17. Like draws to like the whole world
18. Look at the world
through rose-coloured glasses.
19. All the wit in the world
is not in one head.
20. No man is useless in this world
who lightens the burden of someone else.
21. Better be out of the world
than out of fashion.
22. One half of the world
does not know how the other half lives.
23. Although the world
is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.
24. Nothing great in the world
has been accomplished without passion.
25. Half the world
knows not how the other half lives.
26. The tragedy of the world
is that those who are imaginative have but slight experience,[http://sentencedict.com] and those who are experienced have feeble imaginations.
27. Laugh, and the world
laughs with you; weep, and you weep alone.
28. In this world
there is always danger for those who are afraid of it.
29. The world
is a ladder for some to go up and others to go down.
30. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world
; ask not what America will do for you, but what together we can do for the freedom of man.