Similar words: smell, smell out, smell of, cellar, exhilaration, declaration of independence, mellow, harassment.
Random good picture Not show
1. I smell a rat.
2. If I don't send a picture, he will smell a rat.
3. Suffice to say, we smell a rat.
4. I smell a rat here - I really do.
5. It is enough to make you smell a rat and be damned for your cynicism.
6. I only began to smell a rat when he couldn't come up with the documents he claimed to have.
7. The investor doesn't start to smell a rat until the payments aren't coming in.
8. We started to smell a rat when they asked for an extra ￡500 deposit.
9. He could smell a rat, and he knew just how the men had been cheated.
10. She felt that he was beginning to smell a rat.
11. Caroline: What made you smell a rat?
12. I smell a rat. Look at this column.
13. He began to smell a rat.
14. I'm beginning to smell a rat here.
15. Shareholders of targeted companies are also starting to smell a rat.
16. She was worried that he was beginning to smell a rat.
17. The old man would probably smell a rat if he were to claim them now.
18. I smell a rat. I don't think he's telling the truth.sentence dictionary
19. Why are the police looking for me? I smell a rat.
20. He could smell a rat in the way the men were talking.
21. Hush , hush , hush , hush, I smell a rat close by.
22. I smell a rat around here. How could he have won 20 - straight games in mahjong?
23. You darling kittens, But I smell a rat close by.
24. He's been working late with her every night this week - I smell a rat!
25. I don't want to say he steals them, but I really smell a rat.
26. If there is any substantial number of genuine agents there, the Abwehr will smell a rat.
27. Though Lloyd George's behaviour seemed curious, Haig still did not smell a rat.
28. The repeat patterns in the smoke made lots of people smell a rat and it turned out that Hajj had even copied some of the buildings.
More similar words: smell, smell out, smell of, cellar, exhilaration, declaration of independence, mellow, harassment, collar, all around, umbrella, as well as, capillary, flagellate, cancellation, tabula rasa, ameliorate, separate, apparatus, collaborate, separation, reparation, preparatory, preparation, collaboration, comparatively, separate from, smear, melt, camel.