Random good picture Not show
1. Paddle your own canoe.
2. He hewed a canoe out of a tree trunk.
3. The canoe is made of one big trunk.
4. We attempted to manoeuvre the canoe closer to him.
5. The canoe was sucked into the whirlpool.
6. We fixed the canoe onto the car's roof rack.
7. The canoe was tossed about in the maelstrom.
8. The canoe cut through the water.
9. We crossed the lake by canoe.
10. They slid the canoe down to the water.
11. The canoe was borne along by the current.
12. We paddled the canoe along the coast.
13. I finally managed to right the canoe.
14. She dragged the canoe down to the water.
15. If you stand up you'll overbalance the canoe.
16. The whirlpool sucked down the canoe.
17. They paddled down the river in a canoe.
18. The canoe will right itself if it capsizes.
19. He was shooting the rapids when his canoe capsized.
20. They learnt to right a capsized canoe.
20. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
21. The canoe shot the rapids.
22. The canoe found the current and swung around.
23. The canoe floated upside down on the lake.
24. The canoe was sucked down into the whirlpool.
25. The canoe is made from an impermeable wood.
26. He lifted the end of the canoe, nodding to me to take up mine.
27. The current was starting to tip the canoe over and I began to panic.
28. He travelled the length of the Nile in a canoe.
29. The waves to cleave through the waves at a farewell to swim, canoe funeral.
30. Since her parents died early, she had to paddle her own canoe even in her teens.