Random good picture Not show
1. Retaining a childish heart is a matter of pride.
2. It is childish of you to say that.
3. The little girl spoke in a high childish voice.
4. It's time you gave over such childish behaviour.
5. I could hardly read her childish scrawl.
6. I wish politicians would stop this childish name-calling.
7. She derided my effort as childish.
8. My painting looks childish beside yours.
9. She's just being childish and immature.
10. A childish idea like that can be amusedly tolerated.
11. I've had enough of her childish stunts.
12. We're all growing tired of his childish antics.
13. I've had enough of your childish pranks.
14. We danced around with childish delight.
15. It may be childish but I have a horror of worms.
16. We eventually ran out of patience with his childish behaviour.
17. Don't be so childish.
18. How very childish of her to refuse to speak to me!
19. The patient had regressed to a state of childish dependency.
20. It's time you put a stop to this childish behaviour.
21. When a girl grows up[Sentencedict.com ], she puts childish habits on the shelf.
22. He had thought her too childish, too unspoiled.
23. I feel childish, unloved, banished, beyond the pale.
24. Her pregnancy made her look even younger, more childish.
25. Yet the stakes involved were not childish.
26. I'd like you to explain your childish behaviour.
27. You know how childish he can be.
28. You would be laughed out of court with such a childish question.
29. He wasn't enjoying the occasion so he thought he'd spoil it for everyone else - it was very childish of him.
30. He never dreamed that his request would be laughed off as a childish fancy.
More similar words: child, children, grandchild, only child, building, rebuilding, chill, building materials, chilled, dish, dish out, dishonor, dishonest, outlandish, fiendish, dishearten, disharmony, distinguish, distinguished, hold in, holding, soldier, holding out, scalding, mild, wild, shareholding, build, build up, builder.