Random good picture Not show
1. The old man likes raising rabbits, dogs and horses.
2. They capitalized on their success by raising prices.
3. "Really?" she said, raising a sardonic eyebrow.
4. We thank you for raising the issue.
5. 'Really?' she said, raising her eyebrows.
6. The new profuct of youdao mobile is raising its veil.
7. Raising the minimum wage would ratchet up real incomes in general.
8. The speaker gesticulated by raising his arms, pounding the desk, and stamping his foot.
9. Raising animals was only secondary to other forms of farming.
10. The children are raising the roof in the next room ; tell them to keep quiet.
11. There is talk of raising the admission requirements to restrict the number of students on campus.
12. They warned the Chancellor that raising taxes in the Budget could choke off the recovery.
13. Julian has been thinking up new ways of raising money.
14. They're considering scrapping the tax and raising the money in other ways.
15. The government are set against raising taxes.
16. Raising income tax is considered politically dangerous.
17. It's difficult raising a family on a small income.
18. Raising kids can be a difficult job.
18. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
19. He set about raising an army.
20. They designed that scheme for raising money.
21. The kids next door were raising hell last night.
22. I must warn you against raising your hopes.
23. He pitched into the idea of raising taxes.
24. They are raising funds to help needy youngsters.
25. She had some rather unusual ideas about raising children.
26. Raising taxes before an election would be political suicide.
27. I'd like to hear your suggestions for ways of raising money.
28. In his first years as chairman he was instrumental in raising the company's wider profile.
29. Death s inevitable.It's a promise made to each of us at birth.But before that promise is kept,we all hope something will happen to us,whether it is the thrill of romance,the joy of raising a family,or the anguish of great loss.We all hope to experience something that make our lives meaningful,but the sad fact is,not all lives have meaning.Some people spend their time on this planet just sitting on the sidelines,waiting for something to happen to them,before it's too late.
30. There is no objection, as far as we are concerned, in raising the prices.
More similar words: rising, uprising, promising, surprising, advertising, disingenuous, surprisingly, raise, praise, appraise, cuisine, disinfectant, disintegrate, misinformation, sing, single, singer, musing, raining, nursing, rousing, perusing, housing, tossing, missing, amusing, training, browsing, pressing, single out.