Random good picture Not show
1. Everybody was in a very relaxed and jolly mood.
2. He sat in a relaxed pose.
3. The hotel had a lovely relaxed atmosphere .
4. She was in a relaxed, confident mood.
5. Jill has such a lovely relaxed temperament.
6. Take a deep breath, and you will feel relaxed.
7. You need to ensure that a patient feels relaxed enough to discuss things fully.
8. After work she relaxed with a cup of tea and the newspaper.
9. He looked relaxed and determined as he fended off questions from the world's Press.
10. I am feeling relaxed.
11. They have a relaxed mode of life that suits them well.
12. Gail was lying in the sun looking very relaxed and happy.
13. Self-confidence means being relaxed enough to allow your lover their personal space.
14. She seemed relaxed and in control of the situation.
15. Did you feel comfortable and relaxed at the party?
16. I relaxed, letting the salt water buoy me up.
17. I was very relaxed about the decision.
18. He was doing this to make me more relaxed.
19. The Mafia has relaxed its grip on local businesses.
20. They were deep in conversation , relaxed and smiling.
21. Hughes believes that immigration controls should not be relaxed.
22. She has a calm relaxed manner.
23. The atmosphere at lunch was relaxed.
24. She swam and sunbathed, went sightseeing and relaxed.
25. Restrictions on freedom of assembly have gradually been relaxed.
26. Jim relaxed, knowing he was among friends .
27. She's a bit too knowing for me to feel relaxed with her.
28. As soon as I had made the final decision,[sentencedict.com/relaxed.html] I felt a lot more relaxed.
29. He climbed onto his horse and set off at a relaxed trot down the lane.
30. Wheat color skin to a healthy sense of vitality, wearing Nike a complete set of pure white pink edge sportswear, the tiny curly brown hair tied in a relaxed and lively braids, always the confidence of cute expressions.
More similar words: relax, relate, prelate, related, relation, relative, related to, relatively, correlative, correlation, relationship, in relation to, foreign relations, lax, galaxy, vexed, mixed, fixed, perplexed, perplexedly, mixed economy, belay, delay, elate, elapse, elated, belabor, elation, eyelash, homeland.