Random good picture Not show
1. Everybody was in a very relaxed and jolly mood.
2. He sat in a relaxed pose.
3. The hotel had a lovely relaxed atmosphere .
4. You need to ensure that a patient feels relaxed enough to discuss things fully.
5. She was in a relaxed, confident mood.
6. After work she relaxed with a cup of tea and the newspaper.
7. He looked relaxed and determined as he fended off questions from the world's Press.
8. Jill has such a lovely relaxed temperament.
9. Take a deep breath, and you will feel relaxed.
10. They have a relaxed mode of life that suits them well.
11. Gail was lying in the sun looking very relaxed and happy.
12. Self-confidence means being relaxed enough to allow your lover their personal space.
13. She seemed relaxed and in control of the situation.
14. Did you feel comfortable and relaxed at the party?
15. I relaxed, letting the salt water buoy me up.
16. The crowds relaxed into laughter at the speaker's excellent joke.
17. I was very relaxed about the decision.
18. He was doing this to make me more relaxed.
19. The Mafia has relaxed its grip on local businesses.
20. They were deep in conversation , relaxed and smiling.
21. Hughes believes that immigration controls should not be relaxed.
22. It's a very friendly bar with a nice relaxed atmosphere.
23. The boss came back from holiday all relaxed and smiling, but now he's reverting to type.
24. His worried face relaxed into a smile of greeting when he recognized us.
25. She's a bit too knowing for me to feel relaxed with her.
26. As soon as I had made the final decision, I felt a lot more relaxed.
27. He climbed onto his horse and set off at a relaxed trot down the lane.
28. Wheat color skin to a healthy sense of vitality, wearing Nike a complete set of pure white pink edge sportswear, the tiny curly brown hair tied in a relaxed and lively braids,[sentencedict.com/relaxed.html] always the confidence of cute expressions.
29. Strangely enough, when it came to the exam I actually felt quite relaxed.
30. He continued to talk quietly and soothingly to the girl until her frightened grip on his arm was relaxed.
More similar words: relax, relate, prelate, related, relation, relative, related to, relatively, correlative, correlation, relationship, in relation to, foreign relations, lax, galaxy, vexed, mixed, fixed, perplexed, perplexedly, mixed economy, belay, delay, elate, elapse, elated, belabor, elation, eyelash, homeland.