Random good picture Not show
1. I've forgotten my umbrella - what a nuisance!
2. She absent-mindedly left her umbrella on the bus.
3. I've come out without my umbrella.
4. She jabbed me in the arm with her umbrella.
4. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
5. Did you bring an umbrella?
6. Take your umbrella with you.
7. Harry held an umbrella over Dawn.
8. Take an umbrella with you.
9. She let down her umbrella and furled it.
10. I'll have my umbrella recovered.
11. Remind me to take my umbrella with me(sentencedict.com), please.
12. Can I borrow your umbrella?
13. He was under an umbrella.
14. Please don't thrust at me with that umbrella.
15. She returned to collect her umbrella.
16. She hit him on the head with her umbrella.
17. Can you identify your umbrella among this lot?
18. Don't forget to take your umbrella when you go.
19. He sheltered beneath his umbrella.
20. I put up my umbrella.
21. Eyes are raining for her,heart is holding umbrella for her,this is love.
22. A sudden gust of wind blew his umbrella inside out.
23. Deciding to brave the weather, he grabbed his umbrella and went out.
24. Umbrella and raincoats are what people need in rainy days.
25. You'll poke someone in the eye with that umbrella if you're not careful!
26. Excuse my taking your umbrella by mistake.
27. I felt a few spots of rain so I put my umbrella up.
28. It started to rain, so Tricia stopped to put up her umbrella .
29. He walked briskly along the path swinging his rolled-up umbrella.
30. Be careful not to poke someone in the eye with your umbrella.
More similar words: umbrage, as well as, well-bred, flagellate, embroil, embrace, embrasure, embroidery, dumb, thumb, number, rumble, thumbs up, succumb, stumble, a number of, dumbfound, cumbersome, any number of, allay, dumbfounded, bred, to the number of, fibre, break, bread, breed, fall away, fallacy, collar.