Random good picture Not show
1. There's only a smattering of people who oppose the proposal.
2. I had acquired a smattering of Greek.
3. He only has a smattering of French.
4. The college had a smattering of white students and a top heavy frosting of white administrators.
5. One sees a smattering of them here and there on the otherwise white linen that is set before us.
6. Yet there are still a smattering of pop ironists trickling sporadically, lip-first into the fray.
7. There is, however, a smattering of clean-cut dentists, engineers and teachers thrown in.
8. There was a smattering of light applause and a barely audible groan from the back.
9. It is dangerous that you have a smattering of superficial knowledge on a subject.
10. He has a smattering of knowledge about physics.
11. People with a smattering of physics may bring up " quantum mechanical vacuum fluctuations "
12. David has only a smattering of astronomy.
13. But along with a smattering of more distant background galaxies, the deep image also reveals a curious box-shaped inner halo extending far above and below this galaxy's dusty plane.
14. I only have a smattering of English.
15. Investors appeared to take heart from a smattering of news from banks and the government.
16. He has a smattering of French.
17. The room was strewn with various possessions smattering of rubbish.
18. I've only got a smattering of experience with computers.
19. On his wanderings he's picked up Spanish, Italian, French and a smattering of Russian.
20. Mike Tomkies responds to the golden eagle with a smattering of science, a touch of religion and quantities of romance.
21. There were about twenty of us, all told; mostly McHoans but with a smattering of civilians.
22. Nielsen now manages several 100 apartments and townhouses, most in Manhattan, with a smattering in Brooklyn.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. A tactful environmental lobby, a sympathetic farmer and a smattering of goodwill on both sides may continue to produce encouraging results.
24. Quills is actually pretty tame on that front, with only a few naked bodies and a smattering of blood.
25. We had a Field Guide to Birds, a legendary jazz pianist and a smattering of city streets in honor of our namesake.
26. But all who read, and most do read, endeavor to obtain smattering in that science.
27. Sunset beach: Megan rests her head on Brian's shoulder a smattering of gardenias providing decoration.
28. The doctor spoke some pidgin Vietnamese, and the nurse a smattering of highschool French.
29. Despite the green hues in this image, these rocky islands are too cold to sustain more than a smattering of low-growing vegetation.
30. War to the Communists not being primarily a military affair, their frontline regiments were often leavened with a large smattering of nonmilitary personnel.
More similar words: flattering, scattering, muttering, matter, no matter, a matter of, as a matter of fact, altering, filtering, pitter-patter, blistering, administering, building materials, hatter, latter, flatter, platter, shatter, pattern, battery, scatter, lingering, shattered, material, enter into, gathering, mothering, offering, materialism, wavering.