Random good picture Not show
1. I send my miss to the scattering stars and wish you a sweet dream under the light shedding through your window.
2. The farmers are scattering seed.
3. The farmers were scattering seeds on the fields.
4. He began by scattering seed and putting in plants.
5. The tank exploded, scattering debris all over the field.
6. He bit into the roll, scattering crumbs.
7. The child flew into a rage and began scattering its toys about.
8. She was rum-maging through the letters, scattering them about the table in her heedless haste.
9. The child felle into a rage and began scattering its toys about.
10. A rocky coast, a scattering of wild islands.
11. The ice breaks, scattering water birds.
12. Even more persuasive are small angle neutron scattering studies.
13. This frequently necessitated the redistribution and scattering of men who formerly worked in one department and under one roof.
14. Scattering earth was blasted out into the Rabbit Grounds, and the thudding noises rolled through the air.
15. However a small scattering of calibrated stations could provide an interesting and potentially significant source of scientific date on radio propagation.
16. The degree of scattering is affected by the distance traversed through the atmosphere, called the atmospheric path length.
17. The random scattering of seeds, and how much worse, of human souls, appalled her.
18. It is not in the business of scattering latter-day garden gnomes.sentencedict .com
19. Elsewhere is largely dry with sunny spells and just a scattering of light showers, but becoming cloudier in Northern Ireland towards evening.
20. The relatively static lattice in a diamond ensures that the scattering is at a minimum and the thermal conductivity is exceptionally good.
21. The doors flew open, and Pascoe charged across the foyer, scattering people in all directions.
22. Soundlessly, he swept his forearm down the whole length of the mantelpiece, scattering cards and ornaments alike.
23. He was extremely attractive, with thick hair and clear eyes and a scattering of freckles.
24. When the doors opened he charged across the foyer, scattering people, and disappeared into Fleet Street.
25. Another theory suggests that a supernova explosion occurred, destroying the companion sun and scattering its material toward our Sun.
26. The white blades rose and trembled like wings over the water, dipped, and rose again, scattering drops of emerald.
27. It crunched round on the gravel in front of the house then sped off through the gates scattering white stones.
28. A broken-down wall at the back enclosed a small, dusty graveyard, with a scattering of dingy-looking graves.
29. When the box falls from the tree and hits the ground, it splits open scattering the nuts.
30. On the glistening horizon two black dots appeared, separated, and became helicopters roaring low overhead and scattering the distracted fowl.
More similar words: scatter, muttering, filtering, administering, latter, matter, shatter, pattern, battery, no matter, shattered, a matter of, enter into, gathering, offering, mothering, as a matter of fact, towering, catherine the great, quivering, shivering, smoldering, pioneering, quavering, lumbering, glowering, staggering, engineering, domineering, esterification.