Synonym: compliment, praise. Similar words: flattering, latter, matter, shatter, battery, scatter, pattern, no matter. Meaning: ['flætə(r)] v. praise somewhat dishonestly.
Random good picture Not show
1. Don't flatter yourself so much.
2. That colour doesn't flatter many people.
3. She likes to mix with people who flatter her ego.
4. You can make your stomach look flatter instantly by improving your posture.
5. We flatter ourselves that we provide the best service in town.
6. If you flatter your mother a bit she might invite us all to dinner.
7. Perry would always flatter Mrs. Mitchell by praising her cooking.
8. Lewis's novel doesn't flatter Midwestern attitudes and morals.
9. Clever tailoring can flatter your figure.
10. Are you trying to flatter me?
11. Orange and khaki flatter those with golden skin tones.
12. I suspect these statistics flatter to deceive.
13. The picture certainly doesn't flatter her.
14. I refused to fawn over her or flatter her.
15. It is disingenuous of him to flatter me.
16. Short skirts don't flatter me at all.
17. The landscape became wider, flatter and very scenic.
18. Don't try and flatter her - she doesn't approve of creeps.
19. I flatter myself that this campaign will put an end to the war.
20. You flatter yourself. Why would we go to such ludicrous lengths?
21. He reached a flatter section of land near the river.
22. You flatter me immensely!
23. Do you really think he likes you? You flatter yourself!
24. Lewis' novel doesn't flatter Midwestern attitudes and morals.
25. Flatter her a little - tell her she's beautiful.
26. Don't try to flatter me!
27. And in the newer and flatter organization where there is little opportunity for promotion(http://Sentencedict.com), how does an enterprising employee advance?
29. He kept trying to start the car and the battery got flatter and flatter, until it wouldn't turn the engine at all.
30. My philosophy of fashion is that I like to make clothes that flatter.
More similar words: flattering, latter, matter, shatter, battery, scatter, pattern, no matter, shattered, a matter of, scattering, as a matter of fact, flat, attend, attempt, inflate, attend to, deflated, afflatus, attentive, attendant, attenuate, attention, deflation, inflation, attendance, flagellate, inattentive, letter, utter.