Random good picture Not show
1. I'll have the steak and chicken combo platter.
2. I'll have the fish platter .
3. To serve, arrange rabbit pieces on a warm platter.
4. Remove quail and keep warm on a serving platter.
5. Drain well and place on a heatproof platter.
6. Lightly grease a serving platter with olive oil.
7. Remove legs to a serving platter and keep warm.
8. Set the leaves on a heated serving platter.
9. Arrange toasted pita bread on large serving platter.
10. The Conch serves a great seafood platter.
11. Remove chicken to serving platter; top with reserved mango.
12. Which, as we know, is death on a platter with two sides and bread for a pitcher.
13. Transfer the rabbit to a large platter and continue cooking in this manner until all of the rabbit is browned.
14. Arrange the courgettes on a serving platter with the trout and reserved grapefruit segments.
15. The chef made up a dessert sampler platter for us.
16. Remove to a heated platter and keep warm while making the sauce.
17. With slotted utensil, transfer meat to a platter and keep warm.
18. Mound the moistened couscous on a serving platter and form a large well in the center.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
19. I don't like her at all—she expects to be handed everything on a silver platter as if she's better than other people.
20. He had a scholarship handed to him on a silver platter.
21. These rich kids expect to have it all handed to them on a silver platter.
22. An easel deep enough to display a book may work for a shallow bowl or platter.
23. With ratios below 7:1, the result is rather dumpy, greater than 10:1 is tending towards a platter.
24. Burun was using his short sword to cut thick slices from the meat on the platter in front of him.
25. Remove the roast from the oven and transfer it to a platter.
26. The capacity was achieved by increasing storage density on the glass platter and adding one thin-film read-write head.
27. Cover loosely with foil. Turn off the oven and place the platter in the oven, with the door open.
28. Sprinkle over the remaining tuna flakes, criss-cross the anchovy fillets on top and garnish the platter with the olives and tomatoes.
29. I heave the meat from the rack to a platter.
30. Add cream and any juices from rabbit that have collected on platter.
More similar words: latter, flatter, flattering, pitter-patter, matter, hatter, shatter, scatter, battery, pattern, no matter, shattered, a matter of, scattering, as a matter of fact, attend, attempt, attend to, attention, attenuate, attendant, attentive, plate, attendance, inattentive, platform, plateau, pay attention, letter, butter.