Random good picture Not show
(5) She wears a silk blouse.
(6) The lectern was draped in yellow silk sheets.
(7) An embroidered silk waistcoat contributed to his dandified appearance.
(8) Some silk fabrics will drape beautifully.
(9) Her silk dress rustled as she moved.
(10) She piped the skirt with blue silk.
(11) Workers weave silk thread into beautiful shirts.
(12) He was wearing a suit made from pure silk.
(13) The inside of the box was lined with silk.
(14) The tailor lined the coat with silk.
(15) Silk is on the advance.
(16) She looked radiant in a white silk dress.
(17) This artificial fabric has the texture of silk.
(18) Her voluminous silk dress billowed out behind her.
(19) The coat is made of silk brocade.
(20) Susanna was wearing a black silk dress.
(21) I think silk ties can be quite nice.
(22) She fingered the silk gently.
(23) Can you match me the silk?
(24) I spilt coffee on my silk shirt.
(25) Silk shirts always feel soft and light in wear.
(26) She was cloaked in red silk.
(27) My father carries on a trade in silk.
(28) She dressed a transparent silk blouse.
(29) She moved nearer[sentencedict.com], her long silk skirt rustling around her.