Similar words: sharp, sharply, sharp practice, harness, hardness, in harness, earnestness, tactlessness. Meaning: ['ʃɑrpnɪs /'ʃɑːpnɪs] n. 1. a quick and penetrating intelligence 2. the attribute of urgency 3. a strong odor or taste property 4. the quality of being keenly and painfully felt 5. thinness of edge or fineness of point 6. the quality of being sharp and clear 7. harshness of manner.
Random good picture Not show
1) Howard recoiled a little at the sharpness in my voice.
2) She has a remarkable sharpness of mind.
3) The knife had been honed to razor sharpness.
4) As with all the best American comedies, the sharpness of the script made the average British sitcom seem embarrassingly flat-footed.
5) The sharpness of the lemons contrasts with the sweetness of the honey.
6) Beak's been filed to needle sharpness.
7) Frank's sharpness shines through at times, but David's ad-libs rarely rise above witless rubbish.
8) But he leapt through the staggering sharpness of it and achieved an upright position.
9) A man who lives near Sharpness docks was arrested yesterday and questioned overnight in Gloucester before being freed.
10) The increasing use of Sharpness docks for imported goods is undoubtably good news for workers there; helping to secure their jobs.
11) It involves both sharpness and clarity of vision and this can be measured.
12) Sharpness docks is now a shadow of it's former self.
13) The strong feelings and the sharpness of the issue was quickly illustrated Monday.
14) Meanwhile,[http://sentencedict.com/sharpness.html] Sharpness Docks themselves became an annual security zone after the dockside cranes had been occupied by opponents of the dumping.
15) The horse dentist will smooth the sharpness away by using a metal rasp which is rubber backwards and forwards over the teeth.
16) The sharpness of the cold made her cough and brought tears to her eyes.
17) Water supplies to Bristol were threatened in 1990 when the Gloucester Sharpness canal sprang a leak and temporary pipelines had to installed.
18) On that occasion their predicament had been spotted and a boat had been sent out from Sharpness on a wild goose chase.
19) A net curtain stirs at the window, diffusing the sharpness of the outside world.
20) Purton is a tranquil village nestling between the banks of the River Severn and the Sharpness Canal.
21) Although any lawn mower blade should be kept sharp, sharpness is crucial for mulching.
22) Malkmus and Steve Kannberg, the principal songwriters of Pavement, have honed their skill to razor sharpness.
23) This is the ordinary, all-purpose staccato with no implication of either accent, emphasis or special sharpness.
24) It was five minutes to eight when Yanto cycled over the low swing bridge on to the wharfs of Sharpness Docks.
25) He felt good as he negotiated the narrow lanes between Purton and Sharpness.
26) An ideal compromise between the two, based on the sharpness of your own reflexes, should guide your choice.
27) Younger members of the Denning family are carrying on the tradition of working at Sharpness docks.
28) A woman with a blond plait was seen getting out of a car with a man near the canal upstream of Sharpness.
29) Quite a number of the people you speak to will be getting on in years and have lost their sharpness of hearing.
30) They plan to continue searching the River Severn and the Gloucester to Sharpness canal tomorrow morning.
More similar words: sharp, sharply, sharp practice, harness, hardness, in harness, earnestness, tactlessness, selflessness, share, shared, a share, shark, lion's share, shareholder, disharmony, shareholding, spanish armada, oneness, newness, harmless, witness, illness, slyness, shyness, sadness, madness, fitness, finesse, sickness.