Random good picture Not show
1. And there can be no oneness without trust.
2. This is the financial expression of oneness.
3. I feel an extremely intimate oneness with the universe and all physical aspects vanish....
4. When a conquest is made, the oneness of the individual is often superseded by a state of oneness in the partnership.
5. For Abbott, it was not the oneness found in shared religious exuberance that one should hope for.
6. Traditional Chinese people believe in oneness andand advocate holism.
7. He put in something about the - Supernal Oneness.
8. Environmental right is the oneness of public right and private right.
9. Bhagavan: The word as we move into oneness is effortless effort.
10. Oneness can also be seen in terms of the classic in-group out-group dichotomy in social psychology.
11. Finally I desire you to awaken to the Oneness in all things.
12. Secondly, The oneness exists in electronic government and government's mission conversion.
13. External Policy: Upholding the Oneness of the Kingdom of God.
13. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
14. Cultural oneness is timeless and political oneness has time limits.
15. Through each experience in life we can realize Oneness Consciousness in its background and open to peace, love and causeless joy.
16. One of the faster growing spiritual movements from the 1990s onward is the so-called Kalki Deeksha movement, known since 2002 as the "Oneness Movement" (O.
17. The oneness of these two kinds of property that they still studied a person and separative.
18. Not only does this demonstrate a poor commitment to oneness, it is also very poor leadership technique.
19. While my first injury had been an occasion of oneness, the second put us at odds.
20. This is the first time his fellowship with his heavenly Father is broken and his oneness with the Father is shattered.
21. The profound embarrassment of Morrissey's dancing turned the lack of oneness with your body into glamour.
22. She had forgotten what she was in their isolated milieu of oneness.
23. Life is your art. An open, aware heart is your camera. A oneness with your world is your film. Your bright eyes and easy smile is your museum. Ansel Adams
24. It was a mob of 20[Sentencedict.com], 000 united into oneness.
25. Telling the truth about mothering-when it does not refer to the oneness and bliss-means breaking the rules.
26. How ridiculous to feel such a sense of possession, of oneness with a man she'd only just met.
27. Notable among these thinkers is Parmenides, who maintained that reality is an undifferentiated oneness, or unity, and that consequently real change or individuality of things are there?
28. Whenever we turn a blind eye to injustice, we embrace separation instead of oneness.
29. Research of heat loss index is necessary because of the oneness of heat loss index calculation method and some parameter need to be revised.
30. He sees nothing that cannot be used to recognize our oneness.
More similar words: awareness, falseness, obtuseness, gentleness, singleness, impoliteness, effectiveness, tactlessness, senescent, finesse, fitness, shyness, sadness, witness, madness, harness, chondrogenesis, behind the scenes, kindness, sickness, firmness, business, deaconess, wellness, darkness, manliness, weariness, brashness, happiness, hollowness.