Random good picture Not show
1. Unplanned or emergency readmissions may be a more useful outcome indicator.
2. We also adopted the readmission rate and post - operation infection rate as quality indicators for comparison.
3. After a year, the hospital readmission rate for these patients dropped by more than eighty per cent, and costs plunged.
4. I believe Diana's up for readmission to the society at tomorrow's committee meeting.
5. The primary outcome was hospital readmission and mortality and readmission diagnosis.
6. Distaste about the alleged architect of Lockerbie's readmission into the world leaders' club lingered in many circles, not least among the US victims' families and their supporters.
7. A green card is valid for readmission to the United States after a trip abroad if you do not leave for longer than 1 year.
8. The European Parliament backed the readmission accord Tuesday with a vote of 382 to 250.
9. The surgery was performed on his readmission to the clinic.
10. Frequent readmission was also found to be associated with LM.
11. He felt that more rigorous standards of readmission should apply.
11. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. Under the accord, any EU readmission request not answered by Pakistan within 60 days will be considered accepted.
13. There was no difference in readmission rates at any follow-up time and results for hospital length of stay were conflicting.
14. Malnutrition among older people can lead to increased hospital stay, increased readmission rates and increased transfer and admission to care homes, all of which costs the government money.
15. In the spirit of full reciprocity, leaders discussed issues of readmission and visa facilitation.
16. Expelled from the university because of poor grades, the student applied for readmission the following term.
17. Pakistan also will have to justify any refusal for readmission.
18. AIM:To investigate the effects of psychosocial interventions on quality of life(QOL), recurrence rate, rate of readmission and medication compliance in patients with recurrent depression.
19. CONCLUSIONS: Few stroke patients survive for 5 years without a hospital readmission.
20. Although studies have examined subsequent vascular outcomes, limited data are available regarding the full burden of hospital readmission after stroke.
21. However, timing of antibiotics was not associated with likelihood of readmission .
22. None of the gastric band patients in the study had complications that required readmission to the hospital.
23. "It's a major shortcoming, " Thorpe said about the lack of care coordination that can lead to higher hospital readmission rates and other costly interventions for undertreated illnesses.
More similar words: admission, admissible, mission, emission, permission, commission, commissioner, missionary, transmission, missing, missile, permissible, submissively, administration, passion, session, recession, secession, impression, suppression, discussion, confession, aggression, oppression, compression, concession, expression, concussion, profession, depression.