Random good picture Not show
1. The board acknowledges problems which arise from the newness of the approach.
2. He's still excited because of the newness of the position.
3. His reviews avoided the pitfalls of exotica and newness, drawing attention instead to the varied formal qualities of the writing.
4. She smelt the newness of his clothes, his tweed jacket, the soft shirt, the corduroys.
5. I stopped noticing India's newness, oldness and juxtapositioned-ness.
6. We must arise to a newness of life.
7. Playfulness and a zest for newness infuse your realtionship.
8. We have been called to newness of life.
9. Newness in physics is merely the newness of arrangements or combinations.
10. Be open to the newness and significance of each moment.
11. The funny thing about marriage is that the newness soon wears off.
12. I wonder if after one year, all the "newness" and " specialness " will wear off and my colleagues won't consider me a foreigner.
13. ICD 10 is characterized by its newness, comprehensiveness and meticulousness.
14. "Tradition" and "newness" melting into a whole, is the basic value standard to evaluate a bookmaking of literature history.
15. Q 10. How are the newness and distinctiveness of a design assessed?
16. Then, when the newness wears off, they begin to hate the new culture.
17. And all the garments he was clothed in were not only untainted but still shone with their first newness and original brightness.
18. It is like they embody the spirit of adventure, that sense of infinite newness.
19. But, through the irrepressible machinery of reproduction, its images soon lose the magic of newness and become commonplace.
20. But now we are delivered from the law, that being dead wherein we were held; that we should serve in newness of spirit, and not [in] the oldness of the letter.
21. " said she, while her ill-omened physiognomy seemed to cast a shadow over the cheerful newness of the house.
22. The design lives and regenerates through the desire of newness.
23. Carrie picked out the new abode because of its newness and bright wood - work.
24. But now we have been discharged from the law, having died to that in which we were held, so that we serve in newness of spirit and not in oldness of letter.
25. In order for slang to be slangy, it has to have a feeling of perpetual newness.Sentencedict
26. The concert model provides us with a quantitative estimation method of empirical newness.
27. And without--the frontier warfare; the yearning of a boy, cast ashore upon a desert of newness and ugliness and sordidness, for all that is chastened and old, and noble with traditions.
28. Newness stimulates acquisitions according to market requirements ands spurs curiosity. Newness has an irresistible charm!
29. Rom. 7:6 But now we have been discharged from the law, having died to that in which we were held, so that we serve in newness of spirit and not in oldness of letter.
30. But you give things up, too, and sometimes you strongly crave comfort, stability and familiarity over excitement, exoticism and newness.
More similar words: hollowness, earnestness, selflessness, tactlessness, oneness, madness, witness, fitness, sadness, harness, finesse, shyness, awareness, darkness, wellness, sickness, kindness, hardness, firmness, business, deaconess, brashness, eagerness, happiness, greatness, toughness, falseness, in harness, aloofness, manliness.