Antonym: harmony. Similar words: harmony, harmonize, harmonious, hormone, charm, a share, sharp, shared. Meaning: [‚dɪs'hɑːmənɪ] n. a lack of harmony.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He noted the disharmony between husband and wife.
(2) Racial disharmony is what makes the news; when people get along, we don't hear about it.
(3) This will cause emotional disharmony and make it difficult to act effectively in any way at all.
(4) Classical musicians engage in romantic disharmony when an insecure violist falls in love with a married violinist who has an unsavory secret.
(5) This points to a significant disharmony between the rhetoric of schooling and the practice.
(6) Disease is literally dis-ease, a state of disharmony and imbalance on one or other, or more[sentencedict.com/disharmony.html], of these levels.
(7) The end result is strife and disharmony.
(8) Avoid the disharmony that arises from cheating.
(9) Poverty is not socialism, disharmony is not socialism either.
(10) The regional development disharmony is disharmony of urban - rural development in essence.
(11) Disharmony between the Liver and Spleen causes irritability along with abdominal distension and pain.
(12) Disharmony or desynchronizing of a frequency means that the organ of the frequency gets ill.
(13) The core of tension - type headache is disharmony ofand blockage of collaterals by phlegm and blood stasis.
(14) At present, problems of disharmony is grave between consumption and environment, which should be solved carefully.
(15) ACN contamination could result in the disharmony of calcium homeostasis of liver in rats.
(16) In the 1960s this preoccupation gave way to an urgent need to consider domestic problems such as racial disharmony and poverty.
(17) At least you are starting with a breeding pair, but even so you may experience some disharmony.
(18) From either end of the plaza blaring phonographs played in disharmony.
(19) In order to effect a lasting cure, it is necessary to correct the fundamental imbalance or disharmony.
(20) What was a contribution to harmony in one context could become a support for disharmony in another set of circumstances.
(21) Celebrating such events now may lead only to social disharmony and resentment.
(22) In socialist market economy develop rapidly the musical note getting rid of this disharmony is imperative today.
(23) France's bad luck at the World Cup should partly be attributed to disharmony inside the team.
(24) Sensing a surge of interest, other celebrity magazines have piled in with reports of marital disharmony.
(25) However, it is also because of early marriage of parents, leading to disharmony of their marriage.
(26) When we live a life in violation of the fundamental principles, there a disharmony.
(27) The era that we are living in is one full of stress: economic crisis, contretemps, frustration in school work, disharmony about interpersonal relations etc.
(28) Thymopentin (TP5) is constituted with the 5 amino acids at the active center of thymopoietin, and used to treat immune disharmony widely in clinic.
(29) For those who are ill, illness is an internal form of disharmony.
(30) The perception of City as a squad plagued by disharmony has been fuelled by captain Carlos Tevez's transfer request and the recent training-ground fracas between Mario Balotelli and Jerome Boateng.
More similar words: harmony, harmonize, harmonious, hormone, charm, a share, sharp, shared, shark, harmful, hegemony, acrimony, ceremony, sharply, matrimony, testimony, shareholder, sharp practice, admonish, dish, fiendish, discharging, distinguish, distinguished, enormous, turmoil, arm, farm, surmount, warm.