Similar words: fitness, witness, awareness, business, toughness, on business, wilderness, businessman. Meaning: ['ʃaɪnɪs] n. a feeling of fear of embarrassment.
Random good picture Not show
(1) He was suddenly overcome with shyness.
(2) His shyness made public speaking a torment to him.
(3) He struggled to overcome his shyness.
(4) As she got to know people better her shyness wore off.
(5) Shyness made the boy speak in a halting manner.
(6) She can't get over her shyness.
(7) Extreme shyness can be very incapacitating.
(8) She spoke of her struggles with shyness.
(9) Her rudeness is just a front for her shyness.
(10) Gradually I overcame my shyness .
(11) He tried to overcome his shyness.
(12) His talent was submerged by his shyness.
(13) His shyness thawed under her kindness.
(14) A niminy - piminy shyness makes frankness impossible.
(15) Her feelings of shyness rapidly vanished.
(16) Is his distance a result of snobbery or shyness?
(17) Zoe overcompensates for her shyness by talking a lot.
(18) Her enthusiasm dissolved his shyness.
(19) Eventually she managed to overcome her shyness in class.
(20) Shyness inhibited him from speaking.
(21) Debilly had no Anglo-Saxon shyness about discussing money.
(22) With considerable shyness, Elaine performed the introductions.
(23) Rudeness is just a front for her shyness.
(24) He can't get over his shyness.
(25) Her shyness condemned her to a life of loneliness.
(26) Shyness is one of her most endearing qualities.
(27) His face went red with shyness when he walked into the crowded room. Sentencedict.com
(28) She overcompensated for her shyness by talking too much and laughing too loud.
(29) The reason why girls consider flowers as the most valuable gift among other gifts is that men have to overcome the shyness of holding the flowers in streets before sending them to girls.
(30) Her aggressive behaviour is just a front for her shyness.
More similar words: fitness, witness, awareness, business, toughness, on business, wilderness, businessman, willingness, consciousness, effectiveness, nest, on one's own, honestly, earnest, mess, essay, less, bless, press, unless, dress up, stress, vessel, access, Messrs, assess, excess, confess, digress.