Random good picture Not show
1. Bushes were interspersed among trees.
2. The lawn is interspersed with red flowers.
3. The documentary intersperses graphical animations with film clips of the actual event.
4. Lectures will be interspersed with practical demonstrations.
5. Small dots were interspersed among the pattern.
6. The grass was interspersed with beds of flowers.
7. His lecture was interspersed with questions.
8. Her handwritten notes were interspersed throughout the text.
9. The lawn is interspersed with flower-beds in the shape of five-point stars.
10. Originally the intention was to intersperse the historical scenes with modern ones.
11. The tracks were interspersed with dialogue, which gave the duo the idea for the new album.
12. But these themes are always interspersed with more fanciful ones: grimacing masks, weird animals, exuberant abstract patterns.
13. Interspersed throughout these pieces are short items in smaller type on white backgrounds about similar figures from real life or other media.
14. They were interspersed with rows of vines, whose high branches must have made the harvest very hard work.
15. Superb apple pie with sultanas and cloves, interspersed with crusty bread sandwiches of every description.
16. But interspersed with these brilliant ideas have come some terrible errors.
17. Intersperse exclamation marks in the text.
18. Randomly intersperse two languages (human or computer).
19. Intersperse advertisements throughout your content by using the playlist editor to insert interstitial advertisement to the server side playlist.
20. You should intersperse colorful anecdotes about your experience with perceptive queries about the vacancy.
21. The small annual profits of the Edinburgh and Dundee clubs were interspersed with losses and no dividends were distributed to shareholders.
22. Life is just like an old time rail journey ... delays, sidetracks, smoke, dust, cinders, and jolts,[Sentence dictionary] interspersed only occasionally by beautiful vistas and thrilling bursts of speed. The trick is to thank the Lord for letting you have the ride. Gordon B. Hinckley
23. Once the initial skills have been mastered, progression relies upon plenty of practice interspersed with further instruction and coaching.
24. Row after row of modest little brick houses are interspersed with delis and corner restaurants.
25. Because most tools take standard input as an argument using a hyphen (-), even the argument for using cat to intersperse multiple files with stdin is often not valid.
26. Wang's novel is special in popular literature, and plays a role that break and intersperse the balance of whole cultural circle.
27. This is the artistic singing said by people usually, using beautiful singing to infect and move people, to arouse the appreciators'wonderful sensibility, and to intersperse life, influence society.
28. On the premise of solving basic inhabitation requirement, people intersperse the request of residential environment from the indoor equipments to outdoor environment and landscape.
29. Taking advantage of abstract line, brilliant color and high - sounding intersperse reveals luxurious feature.
30. When wearing a respirator for long periods of time, it may be necessary to take more frequent short breaks or intersperse tasks not requiring respirator use.
More similar words: interpersonal, perspective, disperse, terse, perspire, per se, perspicacious, verse, jersey, oversee, supersede, adverse, reverse, diverse, inverse, persecute, universe, converse, undersell, perseverance, after school, painter, interim, wintery, headquarters, internal, Internet, intermit, interior, interval.