Random good picture Not show
1. Every extremity is a fault.
2. Man's extremity is God's opportunitiy.
3. The lake is situated at the eastern extremity of the mountain range.
4. The new gymnasium is situated at the eastern extremity of the city.
5. How can we help them in their extremity?
6. The committee was uncomfortable about the extremity of the proposal.
7. In spite of the extremity of her seclusion she was sane.
8. The essence of New York is its extremity and diversity.
9. The wood lies on the southern extremity of the estate.
10. Many people abhor the extremity of this view.
11. The two scrolls are grasped not at their extremity[sentencedict.com], but some way towards the middle.
12. One extremity of the saloon is occupied by an ottoman, finished in satin, ensuite with the curtains.
13. These may involve a part of one extremity or one side of the face.
14. Julian Hayman was in his office at the extremity of the ground floor.
15. Nothing specific epitomises New York; its essence is extremity, and diversity, packed into the highest possible density.
16. In this extremity he sought no miraculous escape, no sudden revelation of a known lake.
17. Her head was conical, an extremity too, and so thick with black hair that she almost needed a haircut.
18. The yard was situated at the eastern extremity of Polruan, where the forest rises steeply from the water's edge.
19. At its western extremity this ridge merged into the Bois des Corbeaux that flanked the Mort Homme directly from the northeast.
19. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
20. The coxal process is situated at the ventral extremity of the pleural sulcus.
21. For example, football players should focus strengthening lower extremity muscles.
22. In that extremity I bore me well, A true gentleman, valorous in arms, Disinterested and honourable.
23. The soldiers will resist to the last extremity.
24. Howarth wondered if he were ill or whether this was the extremity of tiredness.
25. The person often describes previous episodes of low back pain with or without lower extremity radiation.
26. Credit taken by the general run of consumers - those not in an extremity of financial need - was not specially regulated.
27. This was my first stop on a circular walk round the peninsula's exposed western extremity.
28. Muelle Deportivo is protected by its own breakwater and is located in the southern extremity of the main harbour.
29. Although Alexander lent his authority to domestic reforms, it is unwise to think of him as a daring pilot in extremity.
30. Alviso is a mostly Hispanic area in the city's northern extremity.
More similar words: extreme, extremely, extra, extrovert, extraneous, extraordinary, remind, remiss, premium, premise, premier, premiere, reminder, tremor, extraterrestrial, reminiscent, trembling, amity, tremendous, calamity, infirmity, proximity, equanimity, text, next, omit, admit, permit, commit, limit.