Antonym: constrain, repression. Similar words: freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, freed, speedometer, feed on, weed out, reed, free. Meaning: ['frɪːdəm] n. 1. the condition of being free; the power to act or speak or think without externally imposed restraints 2. immunity from an obligation or duty.
Random good picture Not show
2. Freedom is the freedom to say that two plus two makes four. If that is granted, all else follows.
7. That freedom and order are not incompatible ;that reverence is the maid of knowledge; that free discussion is the life of truth, and of true unity in a nation.
8. They did not allow the serfs any freedom.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. Loose clothing gives you greater freedom of movement.
10. That country is a bulwark of freedom.
11. Freedom of expression is a basic human right.
12. Slavery is the antithesis of freedom.
13. She's revelling in her newly found freedom.
14. The new syllabus allows students greater freedom of choice.
15. Freedom of speech is every American's birthright.
16. Americans see freedom of expression as their birthright.
17. There is no such thing as part freedom.
18. He regained his freedom after ten years' imprison-ment.
19. They want greater political freedom.
20. The theme of freedom recurs throughout her writing.
21. His actions operated against the principles of freedom.
22. The issue centers around academic freedom.
23. The U.S. Constitution promises freedom of religion.
24. The slaves yearned for freedom.
25. an impetuous dash for freedom .
26. My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you; ask what you can do for your country. My fellow citizens of the world ; ask not what America will do for you[sentencedict.com], but what together we can do for the freedom of man.
27. It is conflict and not unquestioning agreement that deeps freedom alive. In a free country there will always be coflicting ideas, and this is a source of strength.
More similar words: freedom of the press, freedom of assembly, freed, speedometer, feed on, weed out, reed, free, predominant, greed, creed, breed, predominance, freeze, free of, freely, decreed, freezer, set free, freezing, freeze up, free from, freelance, broken reed, crossbreed, antifreeze, free market, free enterprise, washed out, come down.