Random good picture Not show
1) Water trickles through an underground grotto.
2) We reached a beautiful grotto , whose entrance was almost hiden by the vine.
3) A grotto had been hollowed out of the mountainside, with a beautiful figure of Mary.
4) Now only the sea thunders rhythmically through the grotto, flinging up fans of salty spray.
5) The real highlight, though, was the grotto, which took up most of one wall.
6) Past the end of the lake a limestone grotto is reached, affording shelter but not now maintained in pristine condition.
7) The cry proceeded from the grotto.
8) Here is the most eye - catching Binglingsi Grotto.
9) They often rest in the grotto in the summer.
10) And in a couple years Grotto won't need corpses.
11) In the grotto is a fountain and pool, at which the huntress Diana and her nymphs disport themselves, naked.
12) Secondly, grotto art is the reappearance of inosculation of real living scene in the religious area and different times of China.
13) A third name for the 25 th is Grotto Day.
14) He was out hunting and hot and thirsty entered a grotto where a little stream widened into a pool.
15) Harry was saying there had been a bar here in the boathouse and a grotto below.
16) But the most intriguing thing is the Beata Electa Chapel which doubles as a mausoleum and grotto.
17) She gracefully collapsed in a waterfall of white tulle while the leaves thickly and fast filled the grotto.
18) As in the case of any musical instrument, the actual form of each grotto directly influenced its individual acoustic properties.
19) The illusion is that the water is emerging from within the grotto.
20) He faces a second charge of attempting to rob assistant Elizabeth Walsh at the nearby Grotto card shop on the same day.
21) At about midnight when all the children were tucked up in bed we visited the Grotto.
22) This paper deals with the efflorescent damage in Baodingshan grotto, the remedial measures of using silicone, and performance of silicone are discussed.
23) Hardy Utai brave the lower depths of the sinkhole grotto to use the water pools found there as a basis of aquacultural fields.
24) Italian archaeologists say they have found the long-lost underground grotto where ancient Romans believed a female wolf suckled the city's twin founders.
25) The crack of crack inflected the stability of the Grotto,(http://sentencedict.com/grotto.html) and the effect of water prick up the effloresce of the cultural relics in the Grotto.
26) Franz took the lamp , and entered the subterranean grotto, followed by Gaetano.
27) There was most likely an extension towards a smaller grotto to the east - south - east.
28) Landfenture of dilapidation such as vagarious peak, stelae, cliff, grotto, gorge and deep slit was formed by the falling action of massif formatted of mallve quartz sandstone and carbonate rocks.
29) The near-miss knocked the lizard and her rider off the cliff-side, sending both plunging into the sinkhole grotto.
30) At last, after renewed hesitation, Dant è s entered the second grotto.