Random good picture Not show
1. Alaskan huskies pull dogsleds.
2. My uncle, Bob, is a dogsled racer.
3. If we're going to be a dogsled team.
4. His dogs help him race in a dogsled.
5. Go cross - country skiing or take a dogsled ride.
6. To drive ( a dogsled or team of dogs ).
7. Like skating, cross-country skiing, snowmobiling and horse-drawn sleigh and dogsled rides.
8. More exciting and exotic is a dash across the tundra bundled on a dogsled between a musher and his muscular mutts.
9. After a bitterly cold 37-day journey over the ice by dogsled, Peary and his team planted the American flag at the earth's northernmost spot.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
10. Shasta , we took a vote and decided to help you start a dogsled team.
11. While staying on Baffin Island, Mandy and her parents enjoy the thrill of a dogsled ride.