Random good picture Not show
(1) The only giveaway was the look of amusement in her eyes.
(2) The furniture shop's offering three-piece suites at giveaway prices.
(3) There's a giveaway with our magazine next month-a free CD!
(4) Next week TODAY is celebrating with a great giveaway of FREE garden seeds.
(5) The eyes are a dead giveaway.
(6) There are all kinds of giveaway which could be used in place of product samples.
(7) And they'd find the guilty party: a giveaway print of designer lipstick mars the rim.
(8) At the church they're having a holiday giveaway of clothes and toys.
(9) The giveaway was to stand in the upstairs hall outside Albie's old bedroom and examine the door.
(10) The Bank may also fear a giveaway Budget in March, and the easy option is for it to do nothing.
(11) The chianti for the children is a dead giveaway that this is not a WASP gathering in the suburbs.
(12) The dead giveaway, though[http://sentencedict.com], was that they were both way beyond Juvenile Court status and they were both wearing suits.
(13) The chandelier was sold at a giveaway price.
(14) He is sure to giveaway your secret.
(15) His fingerprints were the [ a dead ] giveaway.
(16) Long shadows at midday are a giveaway.
(17) They are a great and different trade show giveaway.
(18) This gladiator toy doll a giveaway.
(19) She pretended she wasn't excited but the expression on her face was a dead giveaway.
(20) He'd been smoking dope; his glazed eyes were a dead giveaway.
(21) Since Young hardly ever slides, it was a dead giveaway something was troubling him.
(22) The football fans at the Super Bowl this month will find an unusual giveaway tucked under their seat cushions.
(23) Or course the sawn-off shotgun he was reloading was a bit of a giveaway, though.
(24) Last night Mr Brown was working on the final details of his ￡4billion giveaway.
(25) The tentacles the skin - with its patchiness that spoke of increasing age - were clear giveaway.
(26) Center Peter Forsberg made it 2-0, taking advantage of a rare Ray Bourque giveaway in the defensive zone.
(27) It was identical to mine but for the obvious giveaway that it had no purple tinsel on the handle.
(28) No airline could afford to carry passengers for long at such giveaway prices.
(29) As for the faucets, their age is a dead giveaway.
(30) The regional director, Ken Vernon, had revised the repayment contract under political pressure and it was a complete giveaway.
More similar words: give away, die away, take away, fade away, seawater, while away, be aware of, give, given, giver, arrive at, forgive, give way, give in, give up, give off, give out, give way to, give back, give notice, give ear to, give birth, give thanks, give rise to, reveal, serve as, above all, have a ball, leave alone, revealing.