Random good picture Not show
(1) The bird is recognizable by its flattened beak.
(2) The male bird has a red spot on its beak.
(3) The sparrow has a worm in its beak.
(4) The bird picked a hole in the ice with its beak.
(5) The bird had a worm in its beak.
(6) The bird ripped at its rival's throat with its beak.
(7) I could just see the bird's open beak and small beady eyes.
(8) Birds have horny beaks.
(9) The male bird is distinguished from the female by its red beak.
(10) The male is distinguished by its red beak.
(11) The male is generally larger with a shorter beak.
(12) The male's orange beak differentiates it from the female.
(13) Birds use their beaks to pick up food.
(14) HOUSE-MARTINS Mud in their beaks[sentencedict.com], the house-martins are happy ... That's anthropomorphism.
(15) A gray gull carries some sea creature high up over the beach, drops it from its beak.
(16) Prey is immediately carried to the mouth and killed with a bite from the bird-like beak, tucked away among the tentacles.
(17) However, some species, such as the beaked whales and the river dolphins, can be almost solitary. Sentencedict.com
(18) The Union filed a grievances and then, after the first step, let it drop, indifferently, from its beak.
(19) The water spewed brokenly from its beak.
(20) A sizable saithe dangling from its beak indicates another meal for its young up on the hill loch beyond the village.
(21) One surfaces nearby with several small fishes dangling from its beak.
(22) Other toothed whales are bottlenose, the beaked whale, and the white whale.
(23) Existing beaked whale populations are found in nearly every ocean.
(24) Never fear a hard - beaked bird, but beware of a heart - eating worm .
(25) The Peruvian beaked whale (Mesoplodon peruvians) was unknown to science until 1976 and not formally described until 1990.
(26) "Up until now, the purpose of the beaked whale tusks has been mysterious, " he added.
(27) A microphone attached to the bottom of the glider can pick up calls from all whales, including the high frequency call of the beaked whale, which until now has been difficult to detect.
(28) The 17 sea mammals on gruesome display included porpoises, white dolphins, common dolphins, aa pilot whale, a beaked whale and a pilot whale.
(29) Most of the other fossils come from rhynchosaurs ( parrot - beaked reptiles ).
(30) Caption :Spilled guts: After being cleaned, this 10-meter Baird's beaked whale receives a long incision to prepare for slaughtering.